• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JIMMY SMITH BUGGY BUILD 2010

OU812

Ok here is my build. I bought a buggy off of pirate that was a rolling chassis. I called Jimmy Smith and then the real buggy began. Here is list of what the buggy had with pictures and what it is now.........Jimmy Smith builds the baddest buggies around.

The buggy has:
Solid 60 front axle/ 4.56 gears/ ARB LOCKER and PSC Full Steering
14 Bolt in the rear upgraded shafts/ 4.56 gear/ ARB LOCKER
17" Trail Ready Bead Locks
42" Irok Stickies
Ballistic Fab Coil Overs
TCI Transmission
4 Speed Atlas
Aluminum Lower Control Arms
LT1 Built
B/M Z gate Shifter
Kirkey Seats Pro Drag
Warn 9.0 RC Winch

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jimmy Smith got the buggy and cut it down to the bare bones.... His comment then was now it is looking better.....

hey Jason your buggy is coming together very nicely.i think you will be pleased it is apart as of today and it will be ready for the sand blaster tomorrow.Tommy

Yes he is building my buggy turn key..... I want it done right... and I know that he won't cut corners.....

That's funny I talk with him about building me one out of my rig and he didn't wont to do it, all he would do is give it back to me and I had to plump it, wire it and I had to do all the paint etc... My money must have not been good ... good deal for you.

I definently paid more but it was well worth it.... I have several friends that have chassis built by him and it is taking a long time for them to finish there buggies. I want it done quick.

gotta give jimmy and crew props. everywhere u go. whether it is greyrock hale mtn aetna wherever u see one of his rigs its always a show and they are always hitting and climbing the sickest lines.....props jimmy for your attn to detail and freakin speed u wrk .

[size=10pt][size=10pt]I WANT TO SEE MORE OF THOSE SICK BUGGIES COME TO MOUNTAINSIDE :woot: :woot:[/size][/size]

Here is a picture of the start of the Dash....

Here is a little taste of the color. It is not like the standard orange. It will be powerdercoated with silver metallic in it....Really looks good in the sun. Should have more pictures of the buggy when we get it back from powerdercoating next week...

I bought the first buggy for parts. I took it to Jimmy thinking he would just modify it. When he sent me the first picture I realized that he did more than just modify it. When Jimmy builds buggies he builds them right no corners cut it won't be half ass.

Latest posts