• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JohnG Health Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey has gone crazy not getting to ride with you. Am sure with all the new dents he is still ready to race everyone. Hope you have a great birthday tomorrow and I am amazed with your Spirit. Hope your wife and family are doing well too!!!

You got this !

I admire your attitude John, you're awesome 8)

Best wishes sent.

civicmindedex79 said:
Happy Birthday John and stay positive. The " It WILL get better as I am not accepting this as the new normal" is some of the best words to read.
^^^^^^^ THIS! Happy Birthday.

Loaded the 38 Special today to go to Wide Open Design. Driveway burn outs!

5661bb619be96e30959d9e85c502efd8.jpg

be9d7de1b287687c1e41a6184a4e7feb.jpg

cfccca89bde81c24ca16bad9f38c0695.jpg

8da319a1cb1fd1655b1e68ec695bd679.jpg

9d2735327f4b534238ae2a0b6d3042ce.jpg

Sent using left thumb.

bbone said:
What all needs work ?

Several small issues, main thing is it has not been back to the manufacturer in about 5 years. Just time for a good, once over.

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

I am not certain how someone looks better the longer their chemo goes on and actually improves each time I see them, but it is happening. Really amazed at the optimism and the love for life to push on, possibly harder than he should, to get to where he wants to go. I also love the fact that 80-90 weight lights up his eyes like mine. I brought up a diff to find some casting numbers and most normal people just wouldn't get it. But that smell, like the burning rubber, is just something that lights me up inside and obviously John as well.

Best conversation I've had in a long while. Kept him captive for 6 hours, he must be a saint to have not kicked me out. Speaking of saints, Johns wife should get accolades as well. She had to let me in to the shop to get the carrier. I asked if she was worn down or struggling with any of it and she said she was happy to do all the work and knew he would do the same for her. Amazing family, amazing story.

John,
Great to see you in the 38 Special!! You look good so keep fighting hard to beat this stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.