• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JohnG Health Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best wishes to you and your family hope all goes well I will keep you in my prayers!
Great to see you are doing so well.

Damn it, glad you pulled through all that like a champ! I hope this is pretty much the end of it and nothing comes back to bite you in the ass. Seriously if you need any thing lemme know, I'm close by. Hope to see you back on the trail soon.

I'd come up with some badass shark story or fighting a grizzly bear! That's one hell of a scar.

Glad your recovery is going well. The positive attitude and strong drive makes a huge difference. Keep up the hard work. The lord has more in store for you. My family will keep your continued recovery in our prayers.

Glad to hear you're doing better. Let us know if you need anything.

When you feel up to it we should definitely get a big ride together.

It could always be worse. They could have transplanted Kush's asscheek in ya, then you would never sit still!

Really though, I do wish you a speedy recovery and hope to see you again in August at GMP. :dblthumb:

Prayers at you John, God Speed to full recovery!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The surgeon came out in the family waiting area and looked at your family with a stone cold face and said, "I tapped that ass".

half-ass.jpg

5BrothersFabrication said:
It could always be worse. They could have transplanted Kush's asscheek in ya, then you would never sit still!

Really though, I do wish you a speedy recovery and hope to see you again in August at GMP. :dblthumb:
Hey hey hey. No sir! Way I see it is now we can both fit in solo better... :woot:
Haha. Dam that was a good one. Ha
On a serious note., was kinda torn up when I heard the news. I ain't to good at handling news like that. All good tho! Im ready to ride!! Bet them doctors had no dam clue what they were in for! I truly believe ones attitude has a LOT in their recovery. seems to be kinda like what I learned at the last rehab I went to.. If ya want it ya want it and ya get after it... If not then it doesn't take long till your back out smokin dope.. Dam I hope that made sense. It's high and I'm late. :smoke:
I'm just glad it's going as well as it is. I never doubted the willing/good attitude thing one Time. Keep it up. Let's ride!! :dblthumb:

And as I've said now, 3 dozen times... GLAD you're recovering, and PLEASE let me know if I can do anything for you.

Thanks guys, your comments mean a lot to me. If all continues to go well, I plan to go on a leaf looking ride at CHOC over the July 4th weekend. Doctor told me yesterday I could drive, and had no restrictions except my own pain levels, and not to over do it. So, that's my plan. If anybody is not going to the lake, plan to come to CHOC. I am going to make Forney Road my bitch :flipoff1:

Glad you and your doc's caught that stuff in time. Prayers sent your way for a continuing good recovery.

WOW! Glad you're doing well, John. I've never heard of anyone having a cheek removed. Maybe JD can hook you up with his prosthetic doctor OR you could just slip a hamburger bun in your britches. You've never been one to do things half-assed for sure! (until now laughing1)

Seriously though.......so glad your recovery is going well and speedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts