• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

JohnG Health Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, this sucks. Thoughts going out to all who knew him. I never met him but just from the small talk we've had on here he seemed like a cool dude.

Unbelievable, thoughts and prayers for his family. John will be missed.

Sad Day... Rest in peace...U will be missed John G....

Attachments

• IMG_1749.JPG
    IMG_1749.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 668
I haven't been on here in months but I just heard the news. John, you will be dearly missed by so many people of this wonderful Offroad community. I feel thankful that I had a chance to meet you at AOP and witness firsthand how many people your kindness and generosity touched. God Speed my friend.

Sad day. John G was a legend in the community. He was an original Hardline member and I don't think he ever missed a ride or gathering. Who knows how many hours he spent moderating this forum and managing the HC online home. He was always willing to help out in any way he could. I will miss wheeling with him but glad he no longer has to suffer.

I am so thankful that I spent the day wheelin with him back in April. It was a blast and even though we had not seen each other in years, it was just like old times. I spotted him up a crazy line that only he could pull off. I regret not visiting him when he was sick, but I know I will see him again one day.

John was a true inspiration in my life.

I will truly miss him and I am thankful for all that he did for me.

Rest easy my friend.

Rest In Peace John G.

I am unable to attend RBD this year. Those of you that are there have a responsibility to wheel on this day like you have never wheeled before. "Take the hardline" something John told me when he was spotting me.
You guys enjoy this weekend, stop and help fellow wheelers in need, take a moment and admire the scenery, enjoy the fellowship that will come tonight once the motors are shut off. That is what John would be doing if he was still with us, we owe it to him..

Take the hardline...

Eddyj said:
Rest In Peace John G.

I am unable to attend RBD this year. Those of you that are there have a responsibility to wheel on this day like you have never wheeled before. "Take the hardline" something John told me when he was spotting me.
You guys enjoy this weekend, stop and help fellow wheelers in need, take a moment and admire the scenery, enjoy the fellowship that will come tonight once the motors are shut off. That is what John would be doing if he was still with us, we owe it to him..

Take the hardline...
very well said.RIP John. Hope to see you in a few years.

#TakeTheHardline I met John a few times and he always had a smile and chatted up a storm, his rigs were top notch. Nice man and seemed to help a lot of others , the world needs more men like him.

Rest in peace John G . Had the pleasure to meet the Man one time and enjoy every moment of it.
This is a sad day for hard line

Wow i can't believe this, rip John, we've lost one of our greatest Southern rockcrawlers, advocate/spokesmen of our sport, and a true good dude and gentlemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.