• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Junky ass msd heat module!!!

slytowncrawler2

Do work son
Ok.... I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have wired it just like my fathers truck wich runs correct.
Everything all the way down to the intake is new on the distributor.
I have used my original tach an swapped to a cheap lil tach I had lying around and no difference...
I bring rpm up to 2500 an touch/ground grey wire as per instructions an no change at all.
That should have it bumping at 5000.... I'm swapping tach to another nicer one after lunch.

Just kinda curious if anyone else has had issues or likes or dislikes this module.
Motor runs awesome just won't limit the rev.....and has awesome fire, sinjed the hair off my gooch after accidentally grabbing a loose spark plug wire. :****:

It's not the actual box..... It's a module that goes inside 0 f the stributor an they give u a wire to momentarily ground. An it will double what ever # of rpms u were at when u ground the wire.

Soooo te tach I had will not work with module without the adapter.... So I swapped to newer one and it now goes to zero when I ground the wire but does not come back to show new rev limit an drop to normal rpm.... Just drops to zero then nothin