• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Just picked this up today

zuk-86

Just bought this 4runner today for $1900 , it is a 1989 with a 4.3l tbi conversion in it , still has the stock toyota tranny in it , had the front axle conversion done to it , highsteer , bilstein shocks all around , 35s on pro comp wheels , 4.5 inch lift springs and 2 inch body lift , 4.88 gears and lock rite in rear , and fully new exhaust, and its one hell of a clean rig , needs some work though motor wont idle and runs kinda ruff , and the clutch wont engage or wont release ? the motor problem im sure i can get it going properly if not i will just swap it out with a 4.3L vortec , now what do you all think about the clutch the guy i bought it from said it wouldnt engage then he said he got it to engage and then one day it wouldnt again , it has a new slave , master for cutch , new push rods , its a new stage 2 clutch and i think it even has a new fly wheel ?

4runner.jpg

4runner1.jpg

4runner2.jpg

4runner3.jpg

4runner4.jpg

damn tha'ts a score ,

if you like I have a fresh rebuilt 0 miles, 700r4 and new torque converter with a brand new advance adapter to a toyota tcase for sale $1000

damn tha'ts a score ,

if you like I have a fresh rebuilt 0 miles, 700r4 and new torque converter with a brand new advance adapter to a toyota tcase for sale $1000

i been thinking about going that route but not sure yet , ill keep this in mind, how much would you want just for the adaptor?

Go the AA site and download the instructions....the bellhousing needs to be bolted up and pushrod adjusted to spec before bolting up trans:awesomework:

Latest posts