more done....
DSCN0638.jpg

DSCN0639.jpg

DSCN0641.jpg

DSCN0643-1.jpg

DSCN0644.jpg

more when we get seats for it....

-James

thanks for all the comments...not sure if i'll work on it any today...but i'll get back at it soon enough...unfortunately school and money makin jobs come first... :****:

ok, got a little more done...
seat mounts all made... blah blah....pics...

here's one where you can see the frame for the seats...pretty typical
DSCN0668.jpg

DSCN0669.jpg

DSCN0670.jpg

DSCN0671.jpg

DSCN0673.jpg

gonna a couple small gussets to the front seat tabs just to make sure they dont go anywhere...

-James

Would take too long, Seat height would have been an issue and I just wanted it to be as simple as possible since James has been workin his Ass off :****: on my rig while I have been EXTREMELY busy :mad: with family, work, and life in general. Many Many Thanks for the Awsome Work !! I hope to be able to help a lil more in the comining weeks so we can get the Damn SlowNoma out of the way!

Got to work on the jeep for a little bit today...got the harness bar made...

DSCN0679.jpg

DSCN0680.jpg

DSCN0677.jpg

gotta take a break to do another job for a few days...

-James

Finally got back to this Jeep and finished up the tube bending with the exception of some grab handles....but anyways, here's some recent pictures...
DSCN0711.jpg

DSCN0713.jpg

DSCN0714.jpg

DSCN0717.jpg

DSCN0718.jpg

DSCN0720.jpg

DSCN0722.jpg

DSCN0725.jpg

DSCN0727.jpg

Also tacked up all the harness tabs....

-James

Well got this cage finished up....Jon ended up painting his dash black....looks alot better for sure...

Also did another trim job on the front fenders and cut the tires a little...

Anyways, here's the pics....

DSCN0735.jpg

DSCN0734.jpg

DSCN0733.jpg

DSCN0736.jpg

DSCN0737.jpg

-James

Thanks for all the compliments on James's (aka JVFabs) work :woot:. I cant even start to explain how pleased I am with the way it all came together. The cage is Top Notch and I honestly hope that I never really need it but I know that It will keep me, and anyone else that is inside it safe. :****: Now its time to actually do a some wheeling and start enjoying the ol Mistress a lil bit.that is, as long as I can keep rocks out of the oil pan.. :dunno: