• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kentucky Wheeling

AdamF said:
Are you going next weekend? I looked through the rides section and didn't see anything about memorial day at harlan.

I'll be there, staying on the Putney side

I can`t wait till the second weekend in October. That's when we (the south Georgia) crew always go. Think we`ve got about 5 cabins reserved for it already.

June dog said:
Pumpjack in Columbia. It's a newer park but it's a pretty good place.

I am trying to get a small group to head to Pumpjack this coming Saturday to ride for the day. I was there once last fall and it seemed like a nice place but I didn't see much other than a few hill climbs. I am sure there is more there for a crawler but I had no idea where to go. Can anyone on here give me some direction as to what trails I should look for. I have one of their maps but it didn't seem very accurate and we rode mostly gravel and dirt roads. I did hit CEO, Stair Steps, and another hill or two in that area. I also found the bounty hill but didn't see much in the way of rock obstacles. The place has tons of potential and isn't that far from the house(1.5 hrs). I would love to find more for my rig(85 Toy, D60/16bolt, TBI350, th350, 203/205, on 39.5 tsl's). I am sure there is more there I just couldn't find it and would like to make that place a regular for me when I don't have the time or $$ to go to Harlan.