• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

klune-v adapters

The blazer has one in it but I'm swapping everything over to a chassis I picked up and need a different style adapter.

Klune used tyo make a bunch of them. Might try "High impact 4x4" or "High impact off road" or something like that. They own what's left of the Klune stuff.

Do you think they will let me in the ebp with it. I'm really hoping so.

It's a chevy one, not sure on what the figure 8 one is. It looks like every other 205 I've seen.

It's a chevy one, not sure on what the figure 8 one is. It looks like every other 205 I've seen.

Some of the Chev 205s have a 6 bolt round pattern like the Klune. With one of these 205s you can bolt the Klune right to it but will need a 1" spacer to clear the 205 shifters.
No EBP for you.:flipoff:

Some of the Chev 205s have a 6 bolt round pattern like the Klune. With one of these 205s you can bolt the Klune right to it but will need a 1" spacer to clear the 205 shifters.

Those are 85 and up 205s. They also have an inch longer input shaft that might be a problem.

Those are 85 and up 205s. They also have an inch longer input shaft that might be a problem.

The 465 cases have the longer input but it's not a problem as that's what I have. They do require a thicker spacer though. The TH400 cases have the shorter input. The Klune output shaft is super easy to replace to match whatever T case you have.
If you need a 32 spline Klune output shaft I have one here I'll sell cheap!
You just have to weld the two halfs back together.

Last edited:
The 465 cases have the longer input but it's not a problem as that's what I have. They do require a thicker spacer though. The TH400 cases have the shorter input. The Klune output shaft is super easy to replace to match whatever T case you have.
If you need a 32 spline Klune output shaft I have one here I'll sell cheap!
You just have to weld the two halfs back together.

what the hell are ya takling about?

A 465 case has a 10 spline input and is short. it is also a male shaft.

Both 205s that came behind th400s have a FEMALE input. the ones from pre 85 are short and the 85 and newer are longer.

here ya go. Pictures always help. http://www.offroaddesign.com/catalog/NP205tech.htm

what the hell are ya takling about?

A 465 case has a 10 spline input and is short. it is also a male shaft.

Um no...Did you actually read the article you posted the link to? Late model 465's had the long 32 spline female just like I said. The article also says some late TH 400s had the long female but it's news to me.:flipoff:

Um no...Did you actually read the article you posted the link to? Late model 465's had the long 32 spline female just like I said. The article also says some late TH 400s had the long female but it's news to me.:flipoff:

yeah, I missed that. dont tell anyone.:flipoff:

Thats a tough one to find tho. Not very common at all. :beer:

It is the 6 bolt round 32 spline long. Are you still running the knlune in your rig or did you go to an atlas. If your still running a klune whats your crossmember look like

I'm sad now:booo::

Last edited:
It is the 6 bolt round 32 spline long. Are you still running the knlune in your rig or did you go to an atlas. If your still running a klune whats your crossmember look like

I'm sad now:booo::

You have the same setup that I have. My crossmember is a big square flat piece of steel. You should have a spacer that's IIRC 2-1/4" plus a 1/4" thick mounting foot between the Klune and the 205. The mounting foot can be cut or welded to in order to make whatever cross member you want.

Have you taken any of this stuf apart yet? Depending on which Klune you have (nearly all of them) it should look like an atlas in the front for clocking.

Latest posts