• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Last Rig

SoCal Redneck

Well, finally finished the last sandrail. Now it's time to pack up the rest of the tools and head back home to WA. Last few snapshots...

100_2076.jpg

100_2075.jpg

100_2074.jpg

100_2072.jpg

100_2071.jpg

100_2069.jpg

100_2068.jpg

hah.... I'm done doing fab work for a living... time to go back to work for the govt. and be an office bitch :redneck: :clappy: :clappy: :clappy:

very nice aluminum work...........:cool:

I was in the garage Tig welding aluminum all day. I can appreciate the nice detail..

thanks... the body panels took a while to do. usually I just farm the aluminum work out, but decided to just do it all since this will be the last sand car my shop puts out

I wanna see some pics of the power plant :D

Looks really nice--I can fully apreciate nice craftsmanship.

Its funy though--your wanting to climb out of the fab work and I am chomping at the bit to go the other way :redneck:

crash said:
I wanna see some pics of the power plant :D

Looks really nice--I can fully apreciate nice craftsmanship.

Its funy though--your wanting to climb out of the fab work and I am chomping at the bit to go the other way :redneck:

after 12 years of doing it and it consuming most of my time I am kinda burnt out. now I'm just going to do work for friends, and no more builds from scratch

SoCal Redneck said:
dropped me off your myspace ehh... didn't like my comment up stephy and her funbags?
blah blah blah.. A big dude from Cali making comments about Steph's knockers.. It should have hit me between the eyes. You're a friend again now quit your bitching! lol :flipoff:

Last edited:
Holy :rb: . I see a pair of turbos on what looks to be an LT1? Awesome fab work. :cheer: :cheer: That thing must be a major kick in the pants to drive. Where do I sign up?:pray:

Since you're getting out of fab work feel free to store your tools in my shop. I'll keep them warm for ya:redneck:

That is by far the sickest sand rail I have ever seen. You do some bad ass fab work.In War jeepers words"Mad Props man"...

thanks y'all, I've been working my butt of trying to keep my customers satisfied. As for all my tools, some will probably found at Jeepasaurasrex's house :redneck:

SoCal Redneck said:
thanks y'all, I've been working my butt of trying to keep my customers satisfied. As for all my tools, some will probably found at Jeepasaurasrex's house :redneck:

And one tool at my house correct:D