• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

LBZ Duramax

i think every person who owns a duramax should have to replace the injectors at least once and see how fun it is
:awesomework:

I'm doing cylinder heads on a 05 next week and I'm not really looking farward to that.Havent done vin 1 injectors in over a month been doing more of the 2,6,and d engines.Has any one done a regen on the exhaust filter yet,thats a fun procedure.

I'm doing cylinder heads on a 05 next week and I'm not really looking farward to that.Havent done vin 1 injectors in over a month been doing more of the 2,6,and d engines.Has any one done a regen on the exhaust filter yet,thats a fun procedure.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

i think every person who owns a duramax should have to replace the injectors at least once and see how fun it is
:awesomework:

HAhaha if I had an LB7, I'd be shooting myself first. But the LBZ I hear is way easier. The LLY I think is also easier.

went to the dyno today put down 387hp 710ft lb. From what i hear the injector problems were with the lb7 and lly, is there also an issue with the LBZ? Or is it a duramax issue on all variations?

went to the dyno today put down 387hp 710ft lb. From what i hear the injector problems were with the lb7 and lly, is there also an issue with the LBZ? Or is it a duramax issue on all variations?

What did your graph look like? I think my fuel filter or something was going fubar. I maxed out at 281hp / 576.9 torque. But whats worse is the graph of torque peak was 2202RPM and Horsepower Peak at 2880RPM. The Torque and horsepower intersected at 2500RPM.

so basically it looks like ****. It'd be nice to do some mods and get it running better. =D

i'll see if i can post a pic of the graph tomorrow, it pretty much goes up up up then HP falls off and the TQ keeps going to about 3k RPM.

Your numbers do sound about right for stock though. I've got a programmer(still don't know what one or what setting it's on) and a straight pipe exhaust.

PS the raffle tickets didn't even win a hat:rolleyes: Fortunately the tickets i lost weren't winners either.:rolleyes:

glad you guys could make it out. Once John stopped screwin around with the DDP trucks it went pretty quick. He tried a few times to get power out of mine but it's obviously got too many issues and doesn't make power worth a crap. One of these days i'll have enough money in the bank to give Lenny a blank check and tell him to just fix it.

if i recall your truck was the 2001 ish body style silver dodge with the bling bling engine bay and the hood popped? You still kicked my butt as far as numbers go.:beer:

Thanks for letting me know about the dyno day, it was a lot of fun, and learned a few things along the way.:awesomework:

if i recall your truck was the 2001 ish body style silver dodge with the bling bling engine bay and the hood popped? You still kicked my butt as far as numbers go.:beer:

Thanks for letting me know about the dyno day, it was a lot of fun, and learned a few things along the way.:awesomework:

no, That was Nathan Black with his winter wheels/tires on. That truck is absolutely spotless from top to bottom. It certainly rolls out better numbers then I can.