• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lets see your tow rigs

Your truck looks awesome, Briejer. I love the stance and that clean front bumper. I don't care for most aftermarket bumpers for the 2nd Gen Dodges as they look like they either fell off a space ship or were built from an Erector set. That Buckstop looks quite nice on your truck. Like it actually belongs there. What is the size of the new tires?

Your truck looks awesome, Briejer. I love the stance and that clean front bumper. I don't care for most aftermarket bumpers for the 2nd Gen Dodges as they look like they either fell off a space ship or were built from an Erector set. That Buckstop looks quite nice on your truck. Like it actually belongs there. What is the size of the new tires?

Denman Coyote AP

305-85-16

measures a true 36"

sicc. i have an 04 with a 6" fabtech how do you like the new dirtymax?

I love it. Great power for what i do and the ride comfort is better to just cause of the interior of them. It took a while to get used to the new body style but once i lifted it i like it alot better now they just look :rb: stock

Yeehaw... 1-ton 460 long bed standard cab, with a gun rack. :redneck:

12 valve swap in the future, if my plans don't change between now and then (ha!).

Last edited:
New rig :cheer:

02 Auto truck pretty much stock. For now.

Dodge3_108.jpg

Dodge4_108.jpg

Nice thread - lots of excellent tow rigs. :beer:

'07 5.9L CTD 3500 SLT 4x4 Mega Cab. Got it last Sept and took all the junk from my old truck & swapped it to the new one.

Swapped in factory tow mirrors, factory rear slide window, camper tie-ins, rear air bags, elec brake controller, Titan Class V hitch.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg