• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Little Gibby's 45 MB

holly flawkin plastic seats:puke: those won't last a month, i mean your back won't last a month, i had those in my old rig... worst idea i ever had:redneck:

lookin good as per usual other then the seats:;

holly flawkin plastic seats:puke: those won't last a month, i mean your back won't last a month, i had those in my old rig... worst idea i ever had:redneck:

lookin good as per usual other then the seats:;

I was thinking the same thing :booo:. And I dont think Dales noggin is going to like that center grab bar much :booo: So what did you figure out on the steering colume Mike ? Its looking good :awesomework:

I was thinking the same thing :booo:. And I dont think Dales noggin is going to like that center grab bar much :booo: So what did you figure out on the steering colume Mike ? Its looking good :awesomework:

If you get the covers and put some high density over soft foam--they are not bad(5 years on mine). No--your head is not close to the grab bar.

But that brings up one of those points of your better off training yourself for a safe location to hold in case you have a mishap. I have trained myself to grab that rather than around the cage and this rig has more headroom than mine.

If you get the covers and put some high density over soft foam--they are not bad(5 years on mine). No--your head is not close to the grab bar.

But that brings up one of those points of your better off training yourself for a safe location to hold in case you have a mishap. I have trained myself to grab that rather than around the cage and this rig has more headroom than mine.

Im sure it will be fine I was just thinking about how tall dale is :haha:

Ok I got the tray all welded up and the hold down portion all done. Its a super simple setup and should do a good job of keeping the battery where it belongs.
gmb178.jpg

gmb179.jpg

I guess there's not much room for a second battery.

Chop Shop is looking for a nose cone piece for the transmission, then I can get that up to you.

The PSC Motorsports kit will be at your place on the 19th.

I don't have shipping info on the harness yet but they are being drop shipped to you.

I guess we're going to have to give up on that other motor since the guy won't respond to either of our PMs. Cash the check and put it towards the bill I have with you.

I have the source for the tube to replace for you - stuff's expensive, but I've not been able to order it yet.

Chop Shop is looking for a nose cone piece for the transmission, then I can get that up to you.

I don't have shipping info on the harness yet but they are being drop shipped to you.

I guess we're going to have to give up on that other motor since the guy won't respond to either of our PMs. Cash the check and put it towards the bill I have with you.

I have the source for the tube to replace for you - stuff's expensive, but I've not been able to order it yet.

Something came today..

:eeek: You know, you now get more packages at my house then I do. :booo:

The box is ticking--should I open it :redneck:

Dale with this lil rig one battery will be sufficiant......

Think of it as an over sized quad :awesomework:

I will try to get ahold of him again..

If anythimg I will hold it for parts costs as my funds are pretty strained fro not getting paid for the last 2 big prodjects :booo:

I will try to get ahold of him again..

If anythimg I will hold it for parts costs as my funds are pretty strained fro not getting paid for the last 2 big prodjects :booo:

At least you know that I always pay. I can't believe someone would stiff you for your work!

At least you know that I always pay. I can't believe someone would stiff you for your work!

You have alwasy taken care of me :cool: Life is--what it is..

I opened the box this morning before I left for work--nice belts :awesomework:

WOW just WOW!!

Crash you are too nice! I wouldn't let someone take there rigs with out paying the bill unless they are GREAT friends.

I do a ton of auto repair for freinds and they all know that I get paid when they come pick up there rig's. just a standard of mine and it cuts down on having to become a bounty hunter....LOL

dont let people take your kindness for weekness!! it will only get worse and worse. It's human nature to push and push to see how far we can go before fit hit's the shan.

your a good guy Crash! :awesomework: