• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lone Wolf Trailers?

jimbo0076

I'm looking into getting another single axle trailer and have owned different brands of trailers through the years. I was wondering if any of yall owned or had any Lone Wolf trailers before? A 6x12 wood floored trailer was only $950 and seemed to have a few better ideas and options than others I've seen, Just wondering of others thoughts or reviews

I had a lone wolf car trailer a couple years ago, and I hated it. Cheaply built in my opinion, but maybe the quality has gotten better since then. :dunno:

I have a trailer that is very well built and looking to sell in north Alabama if interested pm me or call 256-656-8288

My big trailer is a Lone Wolf, or at least it has the stickers on it. idk I bought it second hand. I like mine, it is built well.

before I bought it I was looking at car haulers and I called down there and the salesman acted like he didn't have time to talk to me/ answer the 3-4 questions I had. it put a bad taste in my mouth

Re:

I got a 18 ft car trailer from lone wolf, have no complaints about it. Know some others that have goose necks and no problems from them.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My dad has a 6x10 Lone Wolf Utility trailer. Had it 6-7 years? Has held up fine and it's been used and abused a pretty good bit.

Lone Wolf makes junk an they also make good trailers. The good ones cost more.