• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Look what Ole girl that was Tryin to FAWK us did out west... Got Em!

I wonder if they'll actually get in trouble? Has anyone seen her boyfriend? Maybe he's an ex by now???? I thought he was racing some last season,,, either way :gtfo:

BPINAZ said:
Haha, those assholes on pirate deserve it.

That's a pretty asshole remark really. ::). Why does anyone on there deserve getting scammed anymore then people on here?

Skidkid said:
That's a pretty asshole remark really. ::). Why does anyone on there deserve getting scammed anymore then people on here?

I live "out west" and have encountered several of the pirate4x4.com Internet "badasses" first hand. Most of them, not all, are a bunch of pricks that love cyber bullying, but in real life they're nothing more than pussies. In fact, you'll be hard pressed to find a decent club/group out here that has any respect for pirate4x4, due to the fact of how they act on the trails and how they treat people.

Skidkid said:

I have to agree with BSpinaz. I have no love for the west coast flat biller fags. They are a bunch of pricks. Granted there are some on there that are good folks, but for the most part its nothing but a big septic tank where all the **** settles.

And just so I am not mistaken, we have some **** here that should be flushed but as a whole this place is much more helpful, friendly, and tolerant.

BPINAZ said:
I live "out west" and have encountered several of the pirate4x4.com Internet "badasses" first hand. Most of them, not all, are a bunch of pricks that love cyber bullying, but in real life they're nothing more than pussies. In fact, you'll be hard pressed to find a decent club/group out here that has any respect for pirate4x4, due to the fact of how they act on the trails and how they treat people.

People cry about pirate on here all the time but I'll let you tool on over there and see if you can find at least one thread people pissing about hardline. Good luck with that. You live in a closed world if you think people don't use several off road websites also. I'm a pirate member and have been for a very long time. OP is a pirate member. So according to you, we deserve to be scammed by this person the thread is about because we're assholes. Your post makes you as bad as the people your poking a stick at and that is what's called a hypocrite.

My crew (make it or break it) is some of the nicest folks you'll run into on the trail. I don't think it's right to lump some bad apples you ran across with everyone else.

pholmann said:
I have to agree with BSpinaz. I have no love for the west coast flat biller fags. They are a bunch of pricks. Granted there are some on there that are good folks, but for the most part its nothing but a big septic tank where all the **** settles.

And just so I am not mistaken, we have some **** here that should be flushed but as a whole this place is much more helpful, friendly, and tolerant.

Not everyone over there is "west cost flat biller fags". I'm not.

Skidkid said:
Not everyone over there is "west cost flat biller fags". I'm not.

pholmann said:

Skidkid said:
People cry about pirate on here all the time but I'll let you tool on over there and see if you can find at least one thread people pissing about hardline. Good luck with that.

They ain't pissing about Hardline because Hardline is FAWESOME and ButtPirate brings the suck! At least yer a member of one good site. :dblthumb: :smoke:

I've never understood the angst on here about Pirate. For a site full of big, tough, moon shine drinkin', cud-chewin', gun-totin', hard-ridin', no-feelin' southern badasses who don't give a ****, ya'll sure give lots of ****s about Pirate and how you are treated there.

Sorry, but HL has about 1% of the useful tech that Pirate does. To ignore Pirate because your feelings get hurt is akin to dropping out of school because you piss your pants.

kushKrawlin said:
do you know anyone that lives under a rock? Is even possible? How would I build living quarters under a rock? How big of a rock? What type of rock works best? have u ever lived under said rock? if so what color rock? These are some questions the world would like to know... Ha. Nah really. Insert one Ice cube between your ass cheeks till it Melts. Then repeat. Over an over until the pain eases... I would say sorry but I don't think that helps with that condition. I wanna see this rock dammit.

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :smoke:

patooyee said:
I've never understood the angst on here about Pirate. For a site full of big, tough, moon shine drinkin', cud-chewin', gun-totin', hard-ridin', no-feelin' southern badasses who don't give a ****, ya'll sure give lots of ****s about Pirate and how you are treated there.

Sorry, but HL has about 1% of the useful tech that Pirate does. To ignore Pirate because your feelings get hurt is akin to dropping out of school because you piss your pants.

:rolf: Truth.