• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Look what Ole girl that was Tryin to FAWK us did out west... Got Em!

Mainly I just don't care if I'm made fun of. So I ask dumb questions. And since people know they can't get a rise out of me they just resort to answering the questions. It's been my MO since my first 3-link failed miserably and I had to throw myself at the mercy of those who knew more than me. That was 15 years ago now. My point to this is that if you just ignore any hate, concentrate on tech, and add some when you can, you'll benefit greatly from Pirate. I don't visit Gen Chit Chat. Gen 4x4 Tech is the only board I participate in. I'll dive into other tech sections if someone points a good thread out to me but there's just too much there for me to spread my concentration out on so I focus on Gen 4x4 where most of the tech happens.

Don't forget redneckengineered, either. He was on Pirate about the same time as me asking dumb questions with me. He was a Pirate-hater for a while, too. It's how we met, him hating Pirate, me defending it. :)

Re:

Also JJ, I've noticed that you (and I, and other tech junkies) usually prefer to POSE questions and discuss the topic, rather than ASK questions and expect answers...

Patooyee... Ur funny. What u call a dum question most folks call "complicated". I highly doubt u have asked any dum questions.. For me, I have searched 100 times and read **** on pirate.. If it's something that's cut and dry I may run with the Info.. But there's a few times where I wasn't so sure bout it.. So I may ask here.. I've said it before, but I built my rig reading a lot of your tech.. As well as Nick and a few others. But when I ask a question, I always know if one of u 2 comment I can take that to the bank... I don't care one way or another about pirate. I have had to read forums a 1000 times to get info on ****, and joined 3. I think I had 50 comment between those 2 in 5 or so years... Guess I just jive with the HL side of things .. Cause other than "fuk ya self pal" I ain't wanted to say **** on the other forums.. I am greatful for the good **** like you guys post. But FAWK me, even my paint chip eatin ass don't keep on and on About it being Fukin Tuesday.. Or "search Fukin newbie"... That **** is garbage.. I have searched and read **** from dam 2006... The whole time I'm wondering " dam **** couldn't change in 10 years?" .. Ahh, who cares... We all know most forums have a few that suck. :smoke:
I was really talking bout the poor fella that got screwed by those scumbags. They got some BALLS ... Dam.

patooyee said:
Don't forget redneckengineered, either. He was on Pirate about the same time as me asking dumb questions with me. He was a Pirate-hater for a while, too. It's how we met, him hating Pirate, me defending it. :)

Beat me to it JJ, what some see as intellectual tech advice/opinion, others take offence too. Andrew is a cornucopia of information and like yourself, is usually on a different level than most. As for me, I just keep to myself and watch the tennis matches. Thanks for all your input guys. :dblthumb:

You just have to learn to skip the bullshit posts in the threads. I've spent more hours then I care to admit reading old threads and tech on pirate.

On another note. The total for "most online" was 95 yesterday. Some of you know how bad that 114 from Jan bothers me. Looks like it may take a serious **** storm to break the 114. Dammit. Still Tryin to figure out how to arrange that. Breakin the 114, not a **** storm. :smoke:

kushKrawlin said:
On another note. The total for "most online" was 95 yesterday. Some of you know how bad that 114 from Jan bothers me. Looks like it may take a serious **** storm to break the 114. Dammit. Still Tryin to figure out how to arrange that. Breakin the 114, not a **** storm. :smoke:

The old record stood for 3 or 4 years. Seems to me it'd be easy to break if you set it up, but it'd wouldn't be organic and would feel somehow tarnished

And why the hell is mr chaseman' name in bright red??

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    226 KB · Views: 104
kushKrawlin said:
Nah u an OG badass. Just to humble to tell the world like I do. Haha molaugh

You know the old saying "legend in own mind"?..... uhh,

Crap, forgot what I was going to say. molaugh

Oh yah, now I remember. Tuesday. No, that's not it either. Damn it Kush, now I'm all foncused. Who's Eric?

Damn.. I almost became a victim of their crap.. I'm in the middle of a swap and that D60 hardware was priced right.. Had it not been for the wife telling me to buy new ****, I'd be out $$$$...

JKHauler said:
LOL no choice but to at this point. If I don't she takes half my **** lol.

Mine gets 3/4's now, but she's a keeper too. Good on ya for not getting taken. I hate thieves.

They were trying to buy Brutus, my 6x6 toter. Thanks to someone on here (won't say any names) for the heads up. I'm sure after reading all this I would have been out money

dynajeep said:
They were trying to buy Brutus, my 6x6 toter. Thanks to someone on here (won't say any names) for the heads up. I'm sure after reading all this I would have been out money

Yes sir, post up the old Beast here AJ, as well as some of them ice racing videos. thumb.gif

patooyee said:

Bible. Pirate is legit if you know the system. The members there will get your back just like they will here. If you act a fool you'll get chewed up and spit out in a hurry. I have no doubt if I got scammed on Pirate I'd have a lynch mob ready to get retribution. It's just Hardline on a larger, more nationwide, scale. The more people, the more idiots you have.