• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

LOST GUN

Re: LOST GUN AT AOP

TacomaJD said:
Or welcome to the world of people who can't act like a mature grown ass man. But instead, regardless of if he's wrong or not in whatever the dispute may be, wants to fight because of a disagreement? Sounds like a cool place.....
Sounds like a lot better place than if you get pissed and want to fight your gonna get a friggin gun pulled on ya.

June dog said:
if you get pissed and want to fight

That's the problem right there, if you're an adult and get pissed enough that you actually want to attack another individual and start a fight, then you are threatening their life and fully deserve to be shot

^^^^ yea all that Cu's i dont know how good they are at fighting but i know how much i suck at it so i try to avoid it but some times you just cant

Dang guys I don't want to fight never have an have no desire to. Hell I'll walk away to from it. But damn if somebody comes up to me pissed Off I'm damn sure not going to pull a gun on your ass. **** I was raised better than that ****. Have you ever had a gun pulled on? I have! It's not a good damn feeling . Have you ever been to a party where some pistol packin ***** has pulled a gun and killed someone? Oh,once again I have. And again not a good feelin. Have you you ever had to pick up your cousin while they slide a body bag under him and zip it up. Well god damn it I have. I guess I just have a different opinion on the " if you want to fight me I'll get my gun and shoot your ass". I'm not a fighter but I'm not a gun drawing asshole either. **** with my daughter or my wife or try coming in my house at 3 in the morning and YES I'll meet you with a gun drawn. Apparently on this issue no one but a very few is aloud to have an opinion and express it. If I came off as some bad ass that wants to fight all the time somebody read into this all wrong. Cause a bad ass is something I've never been. Carry those guns it's your American right but god damn if you have a confrontation with someone try to talk the **** out not have a shoot out.

June dog said:
Dang guys I don't want to fight never have an have no desire to. Hell I'll walk away to from it. But damn if somebody comes up to me pissed Off I'm damn sure not going to pull a gun on your ass. **** I was raised better than that ****. Have you ever had a gun pulled on? I have! It's not a good damn feeling . Have you ever been to a party where some pistol packin ***** has pulled a gun and killed someone? Oh,once again I have. And again not a good feelin. Have you you ever had to pick up your cousin while they slide a body bag under him and zip it up. Well god damn it I have. I guess I just have a different opinion on the " if you want to fight me I'll get my gun and shoot your ass". I'm not a fighter but I'm not a gun drawing asshole either. **** with my daughter or my wife or try coming in my house at 3 in the morning and YES I'll meet you with a gun drawn. Apparently on this issue no one but a very few is aloud to have an opinion and express it. If I came off as some bad ass that wants to fight all the time somebody read into this all wrong. Cause a bad ass is something I've never been. Carry those guns it's your American right but god damn if you have a confrontation with someone try to talk the **** out not have a shoot out.

You are equally making it out like we who are pro-carry just automatically pull out a weapon like a little bitch at the first cross word we hear from someone, just like you mention us depicting you as some sort of badass that just wants to fight all the time. Same ****. This thread is dumb.

June dog said:

You're saying the same thing I am. Just because someone is talking **** or getting in my face doesn't mean I'd draw on them. (I don't even carry except when I'm in the mountains anyway)

We're all allowed to have an opinion, you just suck at clearly stating yours, coming across as a street brawling ****, just like JD came across as a trigger happy **** with this statement

TacomaJD said:
if you want to fight me, I automatically assume you also want to get your knees blown out by a couple jacketed hollow points. Then kicked in the face before I leave you there, just for starting ****.

Because if you do have to pull on someone, you better be ready to put a couple at center mass, get the **** away from them as fast as possible, and be dialing 911.

TacomaJD said:
You are equally making it out like we who are pro-carry just automatically pull out a weapon like a little bitch at the first cross word we hear from someone, just like you mention us depicting you as some sort of badass that just wants to fight all the time. Same ****. This thread is dumb.

Yes it's got a little on the dumb side. I'll try not to give my opinion on any thing else on here and let the post whores always be right. :dblthumb:

Like I said earlier .... We,myself and June dog,live in a different area than evidently most of the other members on here. We were raised different and don't deal with the "cultural differences" that some of y'all do. So I guess we'll agree to disagree....if that's ok with everyone else. ::)
PEACE!!! ;D DON'T SHOOT!!!! :flipoff1:

If I'm ever in a situation where I feel the need to draw my gun, someone is getting shot. There is no threatening, no **** talking, no BS. Draw, bang. I'm safe, the other guy is dead. Until that time, you would never even know I had one.

It's about me protecting my life or the lives of my family/friends. To date I have not shot anyone (CCW for 14 years), and god willing I never will.

bgredjeep said:
If I'm ever in a situation where I feel the need to draw my gun, someone is getting shot. There is no threatening, no **** talking, no BS. Draw, bang. I'm safe, the other guy is dead. Until that time, you would never even know I had one.

X2

bgredjeep said:

It's about me protecting my life or the lives of my family/friends. To date I have not shot anyone (CCW for 14 years), and god willing I never will.

this..... like i said ealier the last you will know is i have a gun and when you do it will be way to late.

Re:

Ever since I've started carrying I'm more aware of my surroundings and more likely to walk away from a situation that would escalate to anything remotely physical. My ccw instructor said you better not even pull your gun unless its worth going to jail and losing everything you have. Because if you shoot someone there is a good chance that a jury could disagree with your self defense argument and put you behind bars.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I highly doubt that any of you guys are going to just pull a gun and shoot someone for no reason, just be glad that you can carry a gun. I ****ed up about 12 yrs ago when i was strung out, got a felony for possession and I can't even be in the same house with a gun TECHNICALLY.. Such a crock of ****. I understand if i had violent crimes, but **** man a ****in drug charge. Wtf?!? Like I said I have been waiting for two or three years now on a governor's pardon to get my rights back, and to be honest it blows!!! A criminal is going to carry a gun either way, just because a law says someone can't dont mean ****/.. I live 30 min from atlanta and by God I can assure you if you ever need to carry one it's when you pass through that **** town.. Fukin :afro: dont think like us. I don't care what anybody says, there are few generations behind us. Would give my left nut to live out where June dog and the other fella live. God i cant imagine how nice it would be!?! And like June dog I have had a 44 or 500 mag (wtf ever that ****** had) put on my four head between my eyes, while workin new construction minding my own business... I love to hear someone say they would have done this or done that in that situation when i tell that story. let me tell you, the only thing I did was put my hands in the air and turn around.. All i could think about was my lil girl.. As they ran away all I could think about was how bad I wanted to have my Remington R25 and unload 15 rounds of that sweet 308 in their fukin black ass's. Would never pull a gun on anyone, that **** aint no joke. They got $20 and the nextel between the 4 of them. All I could think about while being robbed was that there was a good chance that out of the four of them ******s one of them did not have a dad to teach him gun safety. **** I would not even be here had my dad not been carrying a gun in the 70s, he wouldnt be here either. But he was so now the other guys not here. He says its the worst feeling in the world even though the guy was going to kill him and still thinks about it now and then. That guy had broken a bottle and said he was gonna cut his throat , well when they charged at my dad,... One shot of a 38 right in the chest... It's all fun and games till ya pull the trigger.. That's when the **** gets real..

kushKrawlin said:
I highly doubt that any of you guys are going to just pull a gun and shoot someone for no reason, just be glad that you can carry a gun. I ****ed up about 12 yrs ago when i was strung out, got a felony for possession and I can't even be in the same house with a gun TECHNICALLY.. Such a crock of ****. I understand if i had violent crimes, but **** man a ****in drug charge. Wtf?!? Like I said I have been waiting for two or three years now on a governor's pardon to get my rights back, and to be honest it blows!!! A criminal is going to carry a gun either way, just because a law says someone can't dont mean ****/.. I live 30 min from atlanta and by God I can assure you if you ever need to carry one it's when you pass through that **** town.. Fukin :afro: dont think like us. I don't care what anybody says, there are few generations behind us. Would give my left nut to live out where June dog and the other fella live. God i cant imagine how nice it would be!?! And like June dog I have had a 44 or 500 mag (wtf ever that ****** had) put on my four head between my eyes, while workin new construction minding my own business... I love to hear someone say they would have done this or done that in that situation when i tell that story. let me tell you, the only thing I did was put my hands in the air and turn around.. All i could think about was my lil girl.. As they ran away all I could think about was how bad I wanted to have my Remington R25 and unload 15 rounds of that sweet 308 in their fukin black ass's. Would never pull a gun on anyone, that **** aint no joke. They got $20 and the nextel between the 4 of them. All I could think about while being robbed was that there was a good chance that out of the four of them ******s one of them did not have a dad to teach him gun safety. **** I would not even be here had my dad not been carrying a gun in the 70s, he wouldnt be here either. But he was so now the other guys not here. He says its the worst feeling in the world even though the guy was going to kill him and still thinks about it now and then. That guy had broken a bottle and said he was gonna cut his throat , well when they charged at my dad,... One shot of a 38 right in the chest... It's all fun and games till ya pull the trigger.. That's when the **** gets real..

All I can say is DAMN, oh and screw Atlanta, I freaking hate Atlanta! My Aunt and Uncle lived around Stone Mtn when I was growing up, it was a nice place up until the early 90's. Then the :afro: started coming in and pretty much fawked that whole area up. My aunt and uncle moved to Lilburn around 99. We went through their old neighborhood in Stone Mtn a couple years ago and the place is a dump now :****:, bars on windows and spray paint on houses.

yeah atlanta is stupid. chattanooga isnt far behind. i dont go downtown unless i have to. wayyy to many :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: theres shootings almost daily now.

When I grew up it was the knives you had to look out for. I carried my uncle to the ER after he had his throat cut and it barely missed the jugular. Never saw anyone so bloody. He wouldn't hurt a fly and was always laughing and joking with people but that did't matter to the guy who cut him. Same guy cut another man's throat a few years later after the younger man called him an old bastard.

Re: Follow up to a lost gun a year ago!!

adventureoffroadpark said:
It was returned to the owner within an hour. He had called and reported it missing not long before you turned it in. You sir are a stand up guy for turning it in. The next time you show up to the AOP you will ride for free.

I know this thread is old, but it's worth bringing it back up for the simple fact it is so old.

Anyway, I was at AOP on Friday before Memorial Day. When we checked in and paid, we started talking about the park, new trails, etc. When asked the last time we had been, I mentioned it was last year at a race. Then it made me remember it was the weekend we found the gun. Tom immediately remembered the situation and said "I told you you'd ride for free on your next visit" and handed me my money back.

I bring this up just to say that Tom is a stand-up guy and AOP is a great park. I felt that a guy sticking to his word, especially since I had totally forgotten, is worth sharing with all you guys. So, plan a trip to AOP if you have not been lately. It's changed ALOT in the year that I had been there.

bigsilly said:
So why is someone wheeling with a gun? That is kind of unsettling to me . :dunno:

Perfect example is what happen at Trails End Campground about 2 weeks ago. Drunk guy goes to his vehicle to get his gun because of an argument then ends up driving over a group of people and killing a innocent man. THATS WHY I CARRY!!!! My children go to every event I go to and its my responsibility to protect them.