• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

LOST GUN

Re: Re: LOST GUN

jeeptj99 said:
yeah atlanta is stupid. chattanooga isnt far behind. i dont go downtown unless i have to. wayyy to many :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: theres shootings almost daily now.
This is the truth but don't trust the cops in Chattanooga either. I have had my own bad experience with them that's screwed up my own life, but more importantly it's really affected the lives of my children without them even knowing.

Re: LOST GUN AT AOP

highrolrcustoms said:
Perfect example is what happen at Trails End Campground about 2 weeks ago. Drunk guy goes to his vehicle to get his gun because of an argument then ends up driving over a group of people and killing a innocent man. THATS WHY I CARRY!!!! My children go to every event I go to and its my responsibility to protect them.

Truth!

And x2 on Tom being a real super dude! Plan to get back up there and do some atv riding soon! :****: molaugh

jeeptj99 said:
chattanooga isnt far behind.

Worked with a guy several years ago. He was visiting friends in Chattanooga and decided to get up early on Sunday and go jogging in a local neighborhood/park. This guy was only about 5' 6", 130 lbs soaking wet and would not hurt a fly. Also a very liberal person who would never carry a gun. The last thing he remembered was seeing some young people stand on the sidewalk as he jogged by. The next thing he remembered was lying on the sidewalk covered with blood wonder what the hell just happen. One of the youths sucker punched him as he ran by. Knocked several teeth out of his head and busted his mouth up so bad that he needed over 100 stiches.

My brother-in-law stopped to help a Cadilac owner in Chattanooga who was "out of gas". The guy tried to rob him and ended up stabbing him. He passed out from loss of blood and was lucky someone found him in the middle of the road and called an ambulance.

I don't even slow down going thru Chattanooga.

98TJ said:
Worked with a guy several years ago. He was visiting friends in Chattanooga and decided to get up early on Sunday and go jogging in a local neighborhood/park. This guy was only about 5' 6", 130 lbs soaking wet and would not hurt a fly. Also a very liberal person who would never carry a gun. The last thing he remembered was seeing some young people stand on the sidewalk as he jogged by. The next thing he remembered was lying on the sidewalk covered with blood wonder what the hell just happen. One of the youths sucker punched him as he ran by. Knocked several teeth out of his head and busted his mouth up so bad that he needed over 100 stiches.

My brother-in-law stopped to help a Cadilac owner in Chattanooga who was "out of gas". The guy tried to rob him and ended up stabbing him. He passed out from loss of blood and was lucky someone found him in the middle of the road and called an ambulance.

Similar thing happened to a friend of a friend last year. Dude stopped to help someone who was on the side of the road with their hood up and took two to the chest and they stole his car. They caught the guy and girl that did it. Luckily he didn't die but he was in the hospital for a while.

This is why you go to downtown Chatty, not the hood!

And I don't stop to help a single soul on the side of the road and never will. In this day and age of cell phones, if you don't have a single solitary friend or family member you can call to help you out, then you have fawked up a lot along the way and do not deserve my help and my
risk of getting stabbed/shot.

TacomaJD said:
This is why you go to downtown Chatty, not the hood!

Me loves that Champys Chicken, but I've only been there when the sun was shinning and I take a damn good look at the parking lot before I park and get out of the car.

jeeptj99 said:
yeah atlanta is stupid. chattanooga isnt far behind. i dont go downtown unless i have to. wayyy to many :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: theres shootings almost daily now.

98TJ said:

These are ignorant statements. Chattanooga is probably one of the best places to live and/or raise a family in the entire southeast and I've traveled all over the country. I can go to any town pretty much anywhere (with the possible exception of Mayberry) and find a bad "section" where you probably shouldn't be hanging out. Don't use that to make a blanket judgement about a place. I live dead center downtown Chattanooga and it's constantly covered up with kids and families day and night enjoying the city.

Re: Re: LOST GUN

redneckengineered said:
These are ignorant statements. Chattanooga is probably one of the best places to live and/or raise a family in the entire southeast and I've traveled all over the country. I can go to any town pretty much anywhere (with the possible exception of Mayberry) and find a bad "section" where you probably shouldn't be hanging out. Don't use that to make a blanket judgement about a place. I live dead center downtown Chattanooga and it's constantly covered up with kids and families day and night enjoying the city.
I agree chatty is awesome for a bigger town.

Any larger town will have "bad" areas... Because people suck.

Hell all the extremely rural backwoods areas can be dangerous when you run into ****ing hillbilly toothless methheads. Which is common.

redneckengineered said:

do you not watch the news? Everyday someone getting shot/stabbed/robbed/raped downtown. Hell there was like 5 or 6 days a while back that there were multiple murders/gun fights.

redneckengineered said:

I can remember when my girlfriend and I would go Xmas shopping (unarmed) in downtown Chattanooga at night. But that was 1971 and I wouldn't that now for ****. Chattanooga has a worse crime rate than Atlanta or Detroit.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/13068545/chattanooga-makes-top-20-in-crime-report

jeeptj99 said:
do you not watch the news? Everyday someone getting shot/stabbed/robbed/raped downtown. Hell there was like 5 or 6 days a while back that there were multiple murders/gun fights.

You do realize there are places known as bad parts of town. Pretty sure most towns have them.

I'll just leave this here for you two alarmists...

http://www.outsideonline.com/1972941/best-towns-2015

redneckengineered said:
Nice story from 2010. And your statement makes no sense. Downtown Chattanooga during those days was a shithole.

Yeh, the news report was from 2010, I'm sure its gotten a whole lot better in the last 5 years. :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Actually, downtown Chattanooga was not bad back then. I guess all the major retail left for the malls and suburbs as the Chattanooga crime rate started exceeding Detroit and Atlanta.

98TJ said:
Yeh, the news report was from 2010, I'm sure its gotten a whole lot better in the last 5 years. :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Actually, downtown Chattanooga was not bad back then. I guess all the major retail left for the malls and suburbs as the Chattanooga crime rate started exceeding Detroit and Atlanta.

Just out of curiosity when was the last time you came to downtown Chattanooga?

Re: Re: Re: LOST GUN

redneckengineered said:
You do realize there are places known as bad parts of town. Pretty sure most towns have them.

And a good indicator that you are entering that "bad part of town" is when you see a road named after Martin Luther King.

redneckengineered said:
Just out of curiosity when was the last time you came to downtown Chattanooga?

Been there too many times in the last couple of years due my in-laws being sick and having multiple stays at Parkridge Hosp.

98TJ said:
Been there too many times in the last couple of years due my in-laws being sick and having multiple stays at Parkridge Hosp.

Parkridge is in the ghetto. Maybe try venturing out to the North Shore, South Side, or central Market Street area. Get some beer, locally made ice cream, or catch a Lookouts game. Go to the aquarium. Rent a paddle board. Take a tour on one of the duck boats, walk across the pedestrian bridge to Frazier Ave and get authentic mexican tacos at Taco Nooga. Take a tour of the Chattanooga Whiskey distillery. If it's a Sunday go to the Chattanooga market and take in all the local produce and get food off one of the many food trucks that congregate there. If you look around you'll be surrounded by nothing but kids, families, college students, and tourists. Tomorrow kicks off riverbend, a huge downtown music festival. If anything Riverbend brings in all types of people from outlying suburbs like jeeptj99 and makes downtown suck.

Or bury your head in the sand with jeepTJ99 and pretend that it's a war zone