• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

LOST GUN

You ain't talking about "downtown". You talkin about the tourist area. Yea, the police keep a pretty tight lease on about two acres to keep the yuppies coming and spending their money there; venture a block or two away on foot after the sun goes down and you better be heeled. :eek: :eek: :eek:

98TJ said:
You ain't talking about "downtown". You talkin about the tourist area. Yea, the police keep a pretty tight lease on about two acres to keep the yuppies coming and spending their money there; venture a block or two away on foot after the sun goes down and you better be heeled. :eek: :eek: :eek:

You are ****ing clueless. Funny for someone that does not live here you sure know a lot about the town. You're great at posting news articles though. I'm done. You and your buddy can stay huddled together off grid where you feel safe.

Dam I tried to post but don't know wat happened .. My daughter has dance comp in chatt every year. YAll know where the ole train station is that they made into a really neat hotel? That's where we stay. Is that considered d'town chatt? Hell I liked the place to be honest. But as every city in the country there's good spots then there's the all black ones. Bahaha.

redneckengineered said:
I'm done.

NO! You ain't done yet! I haven't even got around to telling all my Chattanooga crime stories yet; like when my old enduro ridin' buddy (who lived in a pretty good part of Chattanooga) had his brand new Bultaco Pursang 370 stolen right out of the bed of his pick-up while parked in his own ****in driveway. Lucky for him the thieves were too damn stupid to crank it and only got it as far as they could push it (about a mile). :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Ah that happens everywhere.. Anyone had a cap popped in their ass? Or been robbed in chatt? That's the kinda crime that's fawkin shitty. I mean theft is too. But anything left outside is fair game for a thief. I used to know a guy that made that a full time job. Street Bikes. Prob in prision now. Anyways.. Guess I'll put chatt down as a place not to go anymore. Soon I won't be able to leave my neighborhood without my crossbow. :woot:

Re:

Here is me and some of the local bums in downtown Chattanooga around Taco Mac!
c5954e7b1b8c957b1c90ec22eb7721fc.jpg