• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Low tide

cricket.jpg

That should have been the National championship game. There won't be another game that good the rest of the year.
Tebow is an awesome quarterback and bama made some dumb mistakes. Still 12-1 is an awesome year.
Hell this is only Sabans 2 year it's only going to get better thumb.gif
We will be back in the SEC championship game again next year.

i wanted alabama to win b/c everybody is kiss'n florida's ass. but i think florida and oklahomos will be a good damn game.

not a bama fan but i was wanting bama to win it ticked me off to here people on the sports talk radio have them as already lost before the game is played. one day this past week they had someone from the bcs on air and stated that he ranked bama as 4th becuase they didnt have any flare . just another reason i for a playoff type of setup

we were at dinner last night at the end of the game, saw a TV in the bar and saw a fight almost break out, with Tebow in the middle of it. what happened to cause all that??

glad FL won, dont think I could listen to a guy at work bitch about it if they lost.

1TONZR2 said:
we were at dinner last night at the end of the game, saw a TV in the bar and saw a fight almost break out, with Tebow in the middle of it. what happened to cause all that??

One of Floridas players kicked one of Alabama while he was on the ground. Real Classy

I am proud of bama, would of never guessed we would of made it this far. It was a great game and close to the end, it was definately the best game in the SEC this year. You have to hand it to Tebow, kid is a leader and is the WHOLE team. Without him, they are ****. They made big plays and converted for TD's instead of FG's. Take away some dumb special teams **** and a few play calls and maybe we win. You will be seeing a lot of the tide in the future. We have 9 seniors... Julio Jones is a man among boys out there. Get him a good QB and nobody will stop us on offense. I am looking fwd to next year, getting paired with Utah in the Sugar Bowl is a huge letdown, what a fawkin joke. I wish we could play a real team.

Cole said:
One of Floridas players kicked one of Alabama while he was on the ground. Real Classy

what a ****in douche to throw a knee knowing that everybody is goin to see it. ::)

Cole said:
That should have been the National championship game. There won't be another game that good the rest of the year.
Tebow is an awesome quarterback and bama made some dumb mistakes. Still 12-1 is an awesome year.
Hell this is only Sabans 2 year it's only going to get better thumb.gif
We will be back in the SEC championship game again next year.

x2 for that being the National Title game. FL/OK should be a good one, but Oklahoma has a habit of choking in BCS bowl games.