• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

LuckyDog.....what is the scoop?

W

wngrog

Other than the fact that Levi is wondering what the HELL smells so bad. Don't do a pit check Levi, it is Herman the German that is scarfing looks at the buggy!

55f12fa11de89e62873aaf21e4007fbb.gif

1st Clint ellett
2nd ray mandel
3rd brad lovell
4th Erick holder
5th Shane Chiddix
6th Rob Bonney

Brian, I love the new graphics. Creighton said you blew the first run due to a throttle cable and then smoked the other 3 runs.....did you switch cars or just fix the racer?

dfd8ed85aef41e3b3807e2bee9d6f41a.gif

Only pic on Pirate right now ::)

pirate4x4.jpg

Ya, I came off the last 4-5 ft drop and pinned the throttle and popped the screw on end off the cable at the pedal. couldnt get ahold of it with my hand and couldnt reach the throttle body. Kelly got there and he finally firured out tho yank the cable out of the sheath and hand it to me around the cage. I finished the last climb running the throttle by pulling the cable with my right hand and driving and shifting with my left. I went from a way sub-2 min run to a 3.18. I would have been in the finals easily. O well thats part of a new rig. So now after 5 XRRA events I till havent been out of the top 10! Give me some seat time and I hope to pick things up a bit! BTW we made a throttle stop so that wont happen again. Whats next? Paint looks good too, I think. Left side looks cooler yet. Only goofed up one panel on a rock. All and all im way happy with the rig. Jumps way easy, lands weird, but I can deal with it.

Caddishack18 said:
Ya, I came off the last 4-5 ft drop and pinned the throttle and popped the screw on end off the cable at the pedal. couldnt get ahold of it with my hand and couldnt reach the throttle body. Kelly got there and he finally firured out tho yank the cable out of the sheath and hand it to me around the cage. I finished the last climb running the throttle by pulling the cable with my right hand and driving and shifting with my left. I went from a way sub-2 min run to a 3.18. I would have been in the finals easily. O well thats part of a new rig. So now after 5 XRRA events I till havent been out of the top 10! Give me some seat time and I hope to pick things up a bit! BTW we made a throttle stop so that wont happen again. Whats next? Paint looks good too, I think. Left side looks cooler yet. Only goofed up one panel on a rock. All and all im way happy with the rig. Jumps way easy, lands weird, but I can deal with it.

Thanks for checking in. The coverage sucked balls so it is great to headr from you. I had a family reunion yesterday here and must have checked 10 times for some scoop.

Were the other 3 runs fast?

East season still has 50% of the races left, you'll be on the podium in that thing.

ROCK SKEETER said:
the #2 rule in the New Hardline Crawlers Guide to the Interweb is to IGNORE EVERY POST BY 'PETER'

michael

I find this odd. I bought a trailer from you once. It has helped me immensely. I suppose it all is fitting though. It seems you aren't the only one ignoring me now that you have a buggy.

Somewhere, some guys had trucks and generally needed help along the way to get somewhere....

It seems our sport that we all enjoy has come to an odd situation.

Peter

It has nothing to do with type of rig or even owning one, so don't play that stupid ass card. Hell I don't think anybody even knows what you drive if anything at all ? It has everything to do with your posts and the lack of sense they make....

Peter said:
I find this odd. I bought a trailer from you once. It has helped me immensely. I suppose it all is fitting though. It seems you aren't the only one ignoring me now that you have a buggy.

Somewhere, some guys had trucks and generally needed help along the way to get somewhere....

It seems our sport that we all enjoy has come to an odd situation.

Peter

wrong.

his name isn't michael laughing1

and alot of people have trucks, alot of people have buggies, alot of people have neither....

is it because they are German? Or maybe because they worked security in a pride parade?

the world will may or never understand kinds of what sport is it that do you partake in.

Peter

Shut up all of you fuggin retards...this post is about LUCKY DOG

WOOOP!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

MUCHADO said:
wrong.

his name isn't michael laughing1

and alot of people have trucks, alot of people have buggies, alot of people have neither....

is it because they are German? Or maybe because they worked security in a pride parade?

the world will may or never understand kinds of what sport is it that do you partake in.

Peter

Hmmm, well in response I suppose I could make a little sense....

I must be mistaking him for someone else that I bought a trailer from. I honestly believed him to be the same guy, but then again I have only met him a few times.

I was informed by John Galbreath (not to bring him into this) that we're all here to have fun and generally learn. I am trying to learn who is out there and more information on off-roading and I don't find that to be too terribly problematic.

I made the German comment because I know how meticulous the Germans are and it reminded me of the German culture (Now, I don't even know if that guy Herman is actually German or not or if he was looking at someone's rig or not, but I was just making conversation as I enjoy reading on this forum).

Now granted, I have a few interests and can be a little here and there in my thoughts, but I think the conversation is the interesting thing...just trying to see who's out there and who may be able to help me with my current situation in trying to learn more about the hobby/sport.

Peter

Peter said:
Hmmm, well in response I suppose I could make a little sense....

I must be mistaking him for someone else that I bought a trailer from. I honestly believed him to be the same guy, but then again I have only met him a few times.

I was informed by John Galbreath (not to bring him into this) that we're all here to have fun and generally learn. I am trying to learn who is out there and more information on off-roading and I don't find that to be too terribly problematic.

I made the German comment because I know how meticulous the Germans are and it reminded me of the German culture (Now, I don't even know if that guy Herman is actually German or not or if he was looking at someone's rig or not, but I was just making conversation as I enjoy reading on this forum).

Now granted, I have a few interests and can be a little here and there in my thoughts, but I think the conversation is the interesting thing...just trying to see who's out there and who may be able to help me with my current situation in trying to learn more about the hobby/sport.

Peter

Get the **** out of my thread tool. This is about LUCKY DOG RACING not some butthurt prick from Alabama.

Go away.

wngrog said:
Get the **** out of my thread tool. This is about LUCKY DOG RACING not some butthurt prick from Alabama.

Go away.

We'll do. Apologies for the hijack....

Peter

wngrog said:

Go away.
Damn, sounds like the rock midget is butthurt that a thread on Hardline got jacked. Big surprise. thumb.gif

HimpyJimpy said:
Damn, sounds like the rock midget is butthurt that a thread on Hardline got jacked. Big surprise. thumb.gif

Far from butt-hurt, just tired of 10 threads bashing this douch Peter. Get over this guy ::)

XRRA_rrr6844.jpg

wngrog said:

Go away.

First time today I have laughed out loud, thanks for the therepy. Lucky who :flipoff1: