• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Madram 11 camera equipment STOLEN

We stayed in the same hotel, when we checked in Friday afternoon their was a man in the lobby talking about how his work equipment got stollen Thursday night. Bad neighborhood.... Just hope that they catch who done this! It's just agervating to know someone takes something from someone who actually works for what they have.

Girlscrawl2 said:
We stayed in the same hotel, when we checked in Friday afternoon their was a man in the lobby talking about how his work equipment got stollen Thursday night. Bad neighborhood.... Just hope that they catch who done this! It's just agervating to know someone takes something from someone who actually works for what they have.

Wish we heard that conversation...

Hate to hear that this happened, but won't reflect on Superlift or Gorilla Run for me!! Hope insurance covers it all, but rather he gets it back. I'm in for a donation if need be!

Founding member of the Irresponsible Assclown Traveling Shitshow!!! :flipoff2:

Sorry to hear this Cole and hope everything is taken care of one way are the other. Theres not much lower then a dam thief and I hope their caught by some good ol boys that turn them in after they accidentally fall down some stairs. :****:

Cole I know you're not liking the idea of help to replace your equipment but most people in the Offroad community are a great group. You do alot for the sport getting videos out for the ones that can't attend. If your insurance doesn't help let me know. I'd be glad to help as much as I can and I'd bet others will. I had this happen to my F250 in Dallas a couple of years ago so I know the feeling and it sucks. Just remember Karma will get em.

We did try to make the best of a bad situation though. I figured a duct tape window on a blingin $50K truck pulling a buggy would be getting some attention on the interstate, so we took that opportunity to get some advertising in! thumb.gif

421272_10150571721921868_89226301867_9597877_1082095454_n.jpg

I think we all need to paypal Cole 10 bucs and let him take care of Ricky. We all get to watch
his videos and look at Ricky's pics all for FREE......they work hard and this SUX.
I know they don't want our money, but they can't stop us :dblthumb:

matlock said:
I think we all need to paypal Cole 10 bucs and let him take care of Ricky. We all get to watch
his videos and look at Ricky's pics all for FREE......they work hard and this SUX.

agreed, set up an account the wheelers will make it happen :dblthumb:

matlock said:

I'm damn sure in for at least that much! Post it up and we'll make it happen.

This is some horseshit. Someone knew exactly what they were going for. If ya won't take donations then When it comes time to replace the Go-Pro's, drop me a PM Cole. Last I checked, my old ski shop hadn't sold all of theirs and I'd be more than happy to try and get you a deal worked out on them.

matlock said:

I agree matlock, I'd be in for a few bucks

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I hate a theif. :mad:

Cole, I have a spare camera that you are more then welcome to use until you can get a new one in.
-Matt

Thanks man, Hopefully I will have a new one pretty quick but if it looks like it might be a while I will hit you up.

matlock said:
Im just gonna paypal his email

[email protected]

This is what is so great about Wheeling. Everyone is one big family and I can't begin to express how overwhelmed I am buy everyones gestures. Let me talk to the insurance people and see how all that is going to go.

matlock said:

We just wanna show the world what a good time we get to have with you guys!

Speeding said:
We just wanna show the world what a good time we get to have with you guys!

And we want y'all to continue to do so!!

Cole said:
Let me talk to the insurance people and see how all that is going to go.

Post up and let us know what they say. It's a shitty deal, but we'll help make it right. thumb.gif

Latest posts