• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Madram 11 camera equipment STOLEN

Cole I'm sure you already did but I'm gonna throw this out there,, but did you check with the hotel about their surveillance cameras?

I noticed when I checked in that they had a 4 screen system behind the counter but I don't know if that included the parking lot or just the front counter area.

matlock said:
Im just gonna paypal his email

[email protected]

I'm in!

this sucks, we had a new Apple lap top stolen from the hotel parking lot at the Embassy Suites a couple years ago.

the hotel or the cops were not much help. and the Embassy has surveillance every where.

too small of a petty crime for either to pursue.

home owners picked up about $1500 of it, but we lost allot of wheelin trip pic's on it.

Superlift is an Awesome place, we go every year and then some..... however Hot Springs is FULL of trash. it happens all the time there.

WOW ...I cannot believe the pieces of **** runnin the hotel were,nt tellin folks....

OH BY THE WAY YALL MAY NOT WANT TO LEAVE ANYTHING IN YOURE VEHICHLES OVERNIGHT BECAUSE THIS IS SHITHOLE NEIHBORHOOD AND STUFF GETS STOLEN HERE ::)

DAMN

Guess everybody knows were NOT to freakin stay at next event :****:

DAMN

NO Mad Ram vids

DAMN

Best place to stay in Hot Springs is in your tent with your pistol!! The townies in Hot Springs are a buncha inbred banjo pickers who think that any visitors are just more victims for them. BTW that includes the police, too. :****:

Cole . And. Ricky so sorry for the lost. we at the monster jam sat. Night during intermission watching your video. My to boys . Come home every
Day and go to madram11 and see what new videos you put on. So I told them that all your stuff was stole . My two boys are 6 and 10 and are madram11 fans.

This is total BS!

I am an insurance broker and if you would like for me to look over your policy before you file a claim I would be glad to do so.

Has anyone thought of having an event somewhere to raise money for the stolen equipment? Just a thought...

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Cole, read your policy before you make your claim, you need to know exactly what they cover before you report it.

I called them yesterday right after the cops left because I wasn't sure what to do. I've never had to deal with anything like this before. I talked with them again today and it looks like they are goin to cover most everything. Guess time will only tell though. This has been an eye opening experience for sure.

Mike owner of 4x4 Land in Topeka KS had stuff stolen also.

"Either at the park or knights inn my topper shell was broken into. Stole my snap on cordless impact and flashlight kit. Stole a hand carry diamond tread tool box full of snap on tools. Also stole the face plate off my radio in my rig (on trailer). Friggin theives. Didn't touch thousands worth of parts and even spare sticky on raceline. Just what they could carry. bastards"

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1046517

Man that sucks dor all y'all. I'm feeling better about our decision to stay a little further out. Hope insurance comes around for you guys. It was good to see you two and catch up with everyone

Reichy said:
Mike owner of 4x4 Land in Topeka KS had stuff stolen also.

"Either at the park or knights inn my topper shell was broken into. Stole my snap on cordless impact and flashlight kit. Stole a hand carry diamond tread tool box full of snap on tools. Also stole the face plate off my radio in my rig (on trailer). Friggin theives. Didn't touch thousands worth of parts and even spare sticky on raceline. Just what they could carry. bastards"

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1046517

Dang man I hate to hear that. Do you have a time from of when it could have happened? They do have surveillance cameras around the place and maybe you were parked where they could see something.

I am in Hot Springs with work around twice a year - I don't even feel comfortable leaving the rental car unlocked going in gas stations out there.

There are parts of town that are not so bad but most of it is pretty bad - lots of unsavory characters running around

im in on donations also if the ins. doesnt cover it all. I appreciate all of the vids posted after every weekend. like someone mentioned earlier, its free entertainment, and its at your cost and hard work. the family life has kept me from being able to get out in the woods like i used to, but i get to stay tuned in thru yalls work. thanks thumb.gif

J.A.B said:
I am in Hot Springs with work around twice a year - I don't even feel comfortable leaving the rental car unlocked going in gas stations out there.

There are parts of town that are not so bad but most of it is pretty bad - lots of unsavory characters running around

I have been going to Hot Springs and wheeling for about 8-9 years now. I have always hated staying on that end of town near the park. We were told in the beginning Knights Inn is NOT where you want to stay because of theft. We always stayed at the RoadWay Inn which is now the Red Roof Inn and never had a problem. One time though years ago someone got up on a Sunday morning and rode down the shell station just up from the Red Roof Inn and there was a swat team surrounding the building and police on the roof. They had a robber cornered in the building with the store worker as a hostage :****:

Hate dealing with insurance companies. Call me if you need any help with them. Sent you a text last night from my mobile.

I will be down for a donation on the stuff that isn't covered. Sux you can't go anywhere without someone wanting your **** and not have to work for it themselves.

me and lisa will def help out also yall are great guys and it really sucks that we live in a world that u cant sleep in peace without worring about your stuff.

Latest posts