• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Man down.. Man down!! What's the worst pain you ever had??

clutchee said:
Got to admit- had scope up my pee pee, afterwards had to pee before leaving…. :gtfo:

WORST THING ever…. imagine pissing razor blades, stopping peeing, cause it hurts & screaming; nurse ran in & said ohh thats normal. :eek:

I had to have that done twice back in college. They use this braided steel-like scope, hurts like a mofo. Imagine sticking a braided steel brake line up your urethra and that's what its like.

Still not as bad as my back though.

#1 would be Kidney stones. Wake up at 2 am with pain so bad that I thought I was died for sure. Went to ER and the tell me that I can pass it. Went home and try for 2 days to pass it and nothing happened. Went to my regular doc and he sends me straight to the hospital to have the shockwave Lithotripsy done. Went home that afternoon and by 8pm I was in the same pain again. Went back to ER and stay there for 2 days at the hospital trying to pass the smaller stones. Finally the doc says enough and they knock me out and go clean me out. Worse pain every for me.

#2 would be the time I dropped a box of 18x18 ceramic tiles on my foot. The point of the tiles hit my 2 toes next to the big toe and blow them out (they looked like mr. pacman) and chipped the bone off. Went to er and the doc numb the toes and then proceed to rip my toe nails off. They stitched my toes up and sent me on my way.

I had 4 knee surgeries in 2 years, on my second one they were working on a small tear and said my acl was torn, be back next week, I guess where my leg wasn't healed and they went back in so fast? I thought I was going to die. Whole leg turned black, I was supposed to go to PT the next day but couldn't, I'd had my wife call a ambulance but I didn't want to be moved. 3 days later go to PT they send me straight to the ER. Terrible couple week

5 months ago i had 2 wisdom teeth cut out. 1 of the remaining holes ached like hell for over a week and the other side was like nothing happened. I took damn near every pain pill they gave me and was asking if the pain always lasted that long...

I just thought that was pain..

Kidney stone 2 weeks ago is a pain on a whole different level of pain. Ended up in ER not knowing why the hell i felt like i was gonna die. They doped me up on the good stuff and i could still fell the pain. Bad part is I never felt it come out nor seen or felt any signs of it making it out yet. Guess one day ill be laying on the bathroom floor if it decides to shoot out.

patooyee said:
I had to have that done twice back in college. They use this braided steel-like scope, hurts like a mofo. Imagine sticking a braided steel brake line up your urethra and that's what its like.

Still not as bad as my back though.
clutchee said:
Got to admit- had scope up my pee pee, afterwards had to pee before leaving…. :gtfo:

WORST THING ever…. imagine pissing razor blades, stopping peeing, cause it hurts & screaming; nurse ran in & said ohh thats normal. :eek:

Getting an STD check?

I've got a tie between blowed out shoulder and broke foot, broke foot was so bad because I have some crooked ass legs and those damn boots jacked both my feet up due to me walking retarded. By the end of a workday I couldn't walk to the backside of wal mart without taking a 5 minute break to recoupe

Kidney stones for me. Had them 3 times. Worst pain I've ever had.

Hurts like a mofo then all of a sudden it just quits. They say the pain is from when the stone passes from the kidney to the bladder. ER doctor said women tell him the stones are worse than child birth

Re:

What's with the thumbs up offered on posts now? Kinda confused me

Kel Lawrence

Jaw pain sucks. I had one extra wisdom tooth on each side on top. They had to be cut out. They could only do one side at a time because the pressure would have wrecked my sinuses, so once I stopped bleeding from the first, I got to do the second knowing exactly what I was in for.

Shoulder pain sucks. My left shoulder has been out, way out, four times and repaired twice. The first time, the top of the shoulder was by my rib cage. It sends pains, once the initial shot of adrenaline is gone, all the way down into your torso and butt and thighs until its back in place. We are talking lightning bolts of uncontrollable pain.

I have wrecked a lot of other stuff but bone pain is my kryptonite. My wrist had to be repaired after an injury and they cut the radius bone (one of the forearm bones) in half and realigned it where it would work the best and put a plate and six screws in it. That was about 20 years ago, and it works really good still even though I don't baby it, but I can still remember how bad it hurt when I came around after surgery and the morphine wore off. I described as having my arm under a train, on the tracks, still attached to me, and me being completely aware of it. I wanted to rip my own arm off so badly just so that pain would go away.

You definitely build a "pain resume" and the reference points help to deal with future pain and build your pain tolerance but its weird how some pains can be haunting.

Re:

My worst pain, like most of the people posted on here is back pain. I did stick a chainsaw pretty deep in my left leg and got 17 staples, and broke my collar bone in a pretty bad big wheel wreck. All of this reminds me of an old joke my grandpa told me when I was a kid. Two old timers sitting in a bar one looks at the other and says what is the worst pain you've ever had in your life. The other old timer says one time I was hunting up in Alaska and had to take a crap so I slipped off the trail and up behind a big old tree and proceeded to squat directly on top of a bear trap. It slammed shut on my nuts. damn said the other old time I guess that is the worst pain a man could have!! The other old timer said No that was not it. Really what was it? When I hit the end of the chain!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

I hit the tip of my middle finger on my left hand with a 5lb mini sledge... Imagine hitting a grape with a hammer, that's what the last digit looked like.

It healed up and now I just have a fat numb digit with an extra large nail and a small white scar where the meat exploded out lol.

1tonyj said:
Broken heart 1986....damn I loved that girl molaugh
Haha dam 86!! IROCS and mullets!! Good ole days.

Elliott said:
I've got a tie between blowed out shoulder and broke foot, broke foot was so bad because I have some crooked ass legs and those damn boots jacked both my feet up due to me walking retarded. By the end of a workday I couldn't walk to the backside of wal mart without taking a 5 minute break to recoupe

Sob!! Funny how quick we forget. Fawk the shoulder!! Oh god. Mine popped out about 5 times now/. Every time it popped out and popped back in really quick. Just excruciating pain.. The last time it didn't , it popped out and stayed out!! Oh dear lord tha pain... Different pain I guess but that was a Terrible night!! We were all drunk, we googled how to put it back in place, I had one idiot as the doctor and the other Moron was reading directions... How Dum is that?? Man when he pushed down on my arm like my buddy slurred out for him to do, it took my breath away. I'm pretty sure we didn't do something right. :****:

lowbudgetjunk said:
What's with the thumbs up offered on posts now? Kinda confused me

Kel Lawrence

God you never cease to amaze me.. Kel wtf are U talkin about? Bahha spot on son, spot on.

Mine didn't pop out. I'm just needing 1 full replacement and one rotator fixed, but I've discovered that testosterone creme will mask pain, makes you want to get on steroids.

Mine was infected enough I was at work and couldn't go anymore, got home with a 103. Infection was so bad couldn't pull it, sit at home and be miserable for a day.5 on antibiotics until infection is going down and we will pull. That HUGE needle going in hurt so good as he squirted a little novacaine at a time and shoved deeper. Went from impossible to drink water to pure bliss in like 30 seconds. Whole body slumped down in the chair. Tooth came out with a huge pair of knipex and a shoulder on my face and all was well. Other 3 they cut out/jackhammered out and tore the sides of my mouth while I was out. Wasn't that bad.
I'd say one of my knee injuries (I went 13 years with both ACL's torn just walking it off every time I'd reinjure) or the one time my back was so far out I was unable to move from laying or even crawl from a cheap shot in late high school was maybe worse than the tooth. Back was like hot fire poker ridiculous kill me now pain. Knees are normally the sharp now/dull kill me all day for a week type pain. Can't get away from it. Sharp you can normally move a bit and not feel like "kill me"

Re: Re: Man down.. Man down!! What's the worst pain you ever had??

blacksheep10 said:
Mine was infected enough I was at work and couldn't go anymore, got home with a 103. Infection was so bad couldn't pull it, sit at home and be miserable for a day.5 on antibiotics until infection is going down and we will pull. That HUGE needle going in hurt so good as he squirted a little novacaine at a time and shoved deeper. Went from impossible to drink water to pure bliss in like 30 seconds. Whole body slumped down in the chair. Tooth came out with a huge pair of knipex and a shoulder on my face and all was well. Other 3 they cut out/jackhammered out and tore the sides of my mouth while I was out. Wasn't that bad.
I'd say one of my knee injuries (I went 13 years with both ACL's torn just walking it off every time I'd reinjure) or the one time my back was so far out I was unable to move from laying or even crawl from a cheap shot in late high school was maybe worse than the tooth. Back was like hot fire poker ridiculous kill me now pain. Knees are normally the sharp now/dull kill me all day for a week type pain. Can't get away from it. Sharp you can normally move a bit and not feel like "kill me"
Freaking Tapatalk....
+1 I say
kushKrawlin said:
Haha dam 86!! IROCS and mullets!! Good ole days.

Sob!! Funny how quick we forget. Fawk the shoulder!! Oh god. Mine popped out about 5 times now/. Every time it popped out and popped back in really quick. Just excruciating pain.. The last time it didn't , it popped out and stayed out!! Oh dear lord tha pain... Different pain I guess but that was a Terrible night!! We were all drunk, we googled how to put it back in place, I had one idiot as the doctor and the other Moron was reading directions... How Dum is that?? Man when he pushed down on my arm like my buddy slurred out for him to do, it took my breath away. I'm pretty sure we didn't do something right. :****:

Kel Lawrence