• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

March 15th Reiter work party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlVP

Love that TOYOTA
Working on cable trail.

Lunch will be provided by Kat and Rhonda with RTW.

9AM main parking area.

Please bring saws, chain, winches and your sunny dispositions.

"Please bring saws, chain, winches and your sunny dispositions."

I can bring my disposition, sunny or otherwise. Maybe 90InvisoHeep will make an appearance as well. Hopefully, he will have better tires by then and be able to take his rig through the dirt.

Guess i'm there as well, might have an empty seat as well, I will make Rhonda take all the lunch stuff in her RubyJeep.

what the hell is wrong with cable trail? other than the bypasses that are forming and need to be stopped

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, What needs to be cleaned up? Are ya'll gonna block stuff off? Will the original trail still be there?

I have to work that night but I could be out there till 2:00pm if I can be of use? I don't have a winch but I'm sure I could help.

what the hell is wrong with cable trail? other than the bypasses that are forming and need to be stopped

Asked a question and answered it at the same time.....

You going to be there or you just here to ramble your mouth off

Seriously, What needs to be cleaned up? Are ya'll gonna block stuff off? Will the original trail still be there?

When have we EVER blocked an origional part of the trail?

You going to be there or let me guess--you don't feel the need to assist just ramble?

And again thanks for those who will come out to help--more people means we can get stuff done alot faster--more time left to go play :awesomework:

I was planning on being there, but was just informed this morning that our first practice race of the season. :mad: dang.

Actually yes but I'm sure it was due to the people doing the work not knowing where the trail was.......

If it did that would have been the case--reason we try to make sure somebody in the know is there to oversee the work..

When have we EVER blocked an origional part of the trail?

You going to be there or let me guess--you don't feel the need to assist just ramble?

Actually you(ie RTW) did block parts of sac up off....and put yer chainsaw rtw marks right where the original trail went. I thought that was a wierd thing to do.

The funny thing is i will be there. All weekend. At the traditional WHORE location. I will assist in keeping the original trail complete, And i will advise if anyone is blocking the original trail.

I didnt ramble, I was ensuring the real trail survives.

Status
Not open for further replies.