• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mastercraft seat recover

jeeptj99

Does anyone know if you can get the covers for the seats? My dad bought a jeep and the seats are falling apart so i was going to get either new ones or get them recovered. They are older Mastercrafts. They look like the Rubicon seats they offer now. I have tried calling Mastercraft but can't get an answer from them. Someone said you could buy just the covers but I can't find thme.

rednecklights said:
Post them for sale and buy some corbeau's ....

A couple months ago I wanted to recover my corbeau's , by the time I bought covers and put them on I could sell them and buy a new set cheaper.

how much is a seat worth that needs recovered though? If i buy corbeaus they are going in my jeep ha.

I have been trying to get him to get a rig of his on or build one and he finally got one and it needed some work and now we are down to the seats and it's ready. Kind of excited he used to be big into wheeling before i was born. I messed that and his hot rod up so i'm real excited he's finally getting a rig of his own. He's rode with me a lot over the years since i got into it.

Re:

Last time I spoke to Mastercraft they wanted a hundred50 bucks a cover plus shipping...

sent from an anus from an asus

rednecklights said:
Post them for sale and buy some corbeau's ....

A couple months ago I wanted to recover my corbeau's , by the time I bought covers and put them on I could sell them and buy a new set cheaper.

It cost me $200 (for the pair) to replace the covers on my Corbeau seats. New seats would be over $500 for the pair. It's worth a call to Mastercraft to see what covers will cost you.

rednecklights said:
You should shop around a little more I got the set for less than 400 shipped....

But regardless you're probably right he should call again
Ultra SS wide is a bit more. The regular Baja seats are cheap, but fit me like a kids seat. Lol

Standard Mastercraft seats are around $300 each.