• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Maxxis 42" Comp Trepador coming

Oh hell is just ****in with these retards that actually believe I have 3 grand laying around to drop on some damn stickies. I ain't bought ****. I'm bout broke from shoveling cash at trying to get this buggy done.

c15febe0275adea8762f6cc594b50a48.png

JohnG said:
Need more short term memory.

Oh wait
Yea yea. I know. I see a rock , next thing I know BOOM. I wouldn't wish short term memory loss on anyone.. It sucks. But seriously.,.. **** what were we talkin bout.?? :flipoff1:

Dynajeep.. Dave from Daves Offroad supply is da plug. Hit him up. He said he would have them in 7-10 days ready to ship. Hurry up and let us know how they do. If I'm gonna spend my life savings on tires it would be good to know they work awesome. Which I have no doubt they do! thumb.gif

outlaw yota said:
if that pic was from the last comp. he got 2nd place!

Jesse's comments from FB:
"I've only gone like 300 yards and there's no weight in the tires."

"Just on display."

"Maybe a little Sunday. Idaho X Rocks next weekend though."

Will be interesting to see how he likes them once he has a chance to get some time on em.

Re:

So on a local forum today I was reading where a guy talked to the higher ups in maxxis on these tires. Per what was posted, these tires do not have the same compound as the 40".

Doesn't mean they will work less, interested to see how they work.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Maxxis 42" Comp Trepador coming

tonybolton said:
Looks like the SX's will still have an edge in the mud, just from a tread design perspective.
I was thinking that too but since stickies seem to wear the edges down, the treps might open up more instead of chunking of the lugs and be better dunno.