• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Maybe The Luke wasn€™t wrong? Round 3?

I'd like the record to read that I'm not the one that accused him of being a racist. That was Tony Bolt-on.

Re: Maybe The Luke wasn't wrong? Round 3?

The Luke said:
I'd like the record to read that I'm not the one that accused him of being a racist. That was Tony Bolt-on.

I'm offended by the spelling of my last name. #fragilelivesmatter I thought HLC's was a SafeSpace. :(

tonybolton said:
Maybe he just doesn't like white people? Perhaps you did not do your Masonic handshake correctly? These are things we need to know.

How olds your grandmother????

57 parsecks and 6 gilgamex. She was lucky enough to be born in the Gargon years......thooooose were the good times!!

tonybolton said:
57 parsecks and 6 gilgamex. She was lucky enough to be born in the Gargon years......thooooose were the good times!!
Is that some Harry Potter **** or what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Masons for sure........wait a second, it could be 747. I actually have nothing for this thread, sorry guys

dwa2469 said:
this thread has taken a very odd turn, to say the least :woot: :woot:

Because Hardline...

Luke get your ass in your truck and go get an axle!!!

Trust me, if I hadn't bought my wife tickets for Christmas to that cirque holiday thing in Nashville tomorrow night, I'd already be in the truck and on the way. I'd probably be greeted with some middle fingers and potentially a crow bar.