• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

mazada build up

TreeClimber said:
That Crusty's good luck lately has been rather suspect. However his bad luck has been rampant.
All true... There should be some sort of government program to help poor fawks like me :haha:

CrustyJeep said:
All true... There should be some sort of government program to help poor fawks like me :haha:

There is one program for POOR folks like you....everseen that really tall fenced area in monroe.... up on the hill....:D

That thing is sweet....I Cant wait to see it WHEELIN!:clappy:

Jeepless said:
There is one program for POOR folks like you....everseen that really tall fenced area in monroe.... up on the hill....:D
Rape isn't my bag, and they won't let us perverts in without physical evidence :booo: Plus you can't wheel on the inside :booo:

DAMN, That turned out way bitchen. Nice and low..Personally i would keep a bit more bed but function over form is the way of the walk.

Well, updates have been very slow :crybaby: . I did order up my tubing for the exo and coolant lines, bender is ready. Should have this project jeep outta the shop by tues then 100% on the Mazda, until another customer flashes cash:D
Well, heres the exo/bumper i'll prob endup building...
exo.jpg

Well, no updates yet... ive been vacationing in Israel for the last couple weeks... Damn CNN... this is beautiful country! Aside from all the fighting (which is not near where were at)... the wheeling possibilities are awesome...
More to come later.

Rokcrler said:
Well, no updates yet... ive been vacationing in Israel for the last couple weeks... Damn CNN... this is beautiful country! Aside from all the fighting (which is not near where were at)... the wheeling possibilities are awesome...
More to come later.

:cool: cant wait to see pics

visited Jordan today, HOLY BADASS ROCKS BATMAN!!!
Looks alot like Moonrocks, Moab, and most anything out west, except its all climbs! I'll be home late this weekend and will be posting pics then.
Oh yeah, the vehicles out here would make awesome trail rigs... 4 full doors on mini trucks, semi bobbed beds... etc. pics will come soon :D