• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial Weekend

Check out the FS website, they state the manastash and Taneum are closed and there is no access due to flooding. That's odd since I was at buck meadows and the taneum junction today.:eeek: Government, always telling the truth. This is a prime example of why the FS sucks. They just say it's closed instead of telling where the other access points are.:looser:

Mikki clarified her comment on the Cle Elum Trails Off Road Team facebook page...

I should clarify that when I posted this, I was talking about the Forest Service Roads. I don't monitor the state green dots, and to be honest, sometimes I forget about them! Glad they held up. And thanks, Rick, for the update. Please keep updating what you see and find out there, and be careful.

Did you gain access via the green dot roads referenced above?

That would be for me to know. The less people know, the less crowded I will be. Stay home everyone, there is no access.

I may go up to Elbe for one day and watch the **** show...

We usually go to Naches, a few years ago we did the Elbe thing and it was a cluster ****... Might just drive the little white rig up and watch the first 100 yards of the Busy... Might do some fishing as well...

Of course I'll be firing up the grill and downing some cold ones...:beer:

That would be for me to know. The less people know, the less crowded I will be. Stay home everyone, there is no access.

Well...then you should be sending the FS a thank you letter instead of bitching about them on the internet...looks like they did you a favor by stating there was no access.

I may go up to Elbe for one day and watch the **** show...

We usually go to Naches, a few years ago we did the Elbe thing and it was a cluster ****... Might just drive the little white rig up and watch the first 100 yards of the Busy... Might do some fishing as well...

Of course I'll be firing up the grill and downing some cold ones...:beer:

We are gonna put on cammo and post up on the busy out of site and talk **** to noobs that cant see us until the whiskey makes me fall down.

I will probably have to get a zoom lens so I can capture the stupid antics of open diffed, no winched, tards jerking each rig thru one at a time with a chain.

That will be nothing compared to the action that comes when the cherokee train dips into the busy entrance tho and proceeds to break 3 rigs while turning around only two.

Well...then you should be sending the FS a thank you letter instead of bitching about them on the internet...looks like they did you a favor by stating there was no access.

Nah, they should be serving the public by informing them of alternate routes. I'm for access but it's not my job to provide it.

We are gonna put on cammo and post up on the busy out of site and talk **** to noobs that cant see us until the whiskey makes me fall down.

I will probably have to get a zoom lens so I can capture the stupid antics of open diffed, no winched, tards jerking each rig thru one at a time with a chain.

That will be nothing compared to the action that comes when the cherokee train dips into the busy entrance tho and proceeds to break 3 rigs while turning around only two.

Ah, the great cherocar trail plug of Memorial Day '08... Nice...:haha:

How's your rig running dude? Camping with the Hillbillies?

Well, I'd say 90% which is good enough to flog on for a few days. I'm not sure how many of the Hillbillies are coming up. I'm going to shoot for friday night, not sure if where I'm camping. Leaning towards Hillbillies camp if it's free.

Well, I'd say 90% which is good enough to flog on for a few days. I'm not sure how many of the Hillbillies are coming up. I'm going to shoot for friday night, not sure if where I'm camping. Leaning towards Hillbillies camp if it's free.

Cool bud. I am towing up my buddy's rig and riding with him. Our plan is to get there Friday afternoon as well. I'm sure we'll find you.

I'm actually looking forward to idiots on the Busy. Drag the cooler 50 yards into the trail and sit in a camping chair drinking beer and watching people cry over broken glass and axleshafts sounds like fun to me.

I fawking love this! I think I will cancel my wheeling plans, get a ice chest full of canadian blend and sum:cool: and rock it!!!

Fawk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be an XJ scrapyard by Monday.:redneck:

Hey now, I'm towing up an XJ to ride around in. Granted there is a huge difference between my wheelin buds and the rigs I hope wander into the busy with open diffs and a Can Do attitude. To be honest, the shot show is kinda what I am looking forward to this weekend. When I said drag the cooler into the busy and watch the show I meant it. Memorial weekend is always a cluster. If you go into it expecting as much you won't be disappointed. I hope there are a bunch of newbs on the Busy this weekend.

:beer:
:cool:

Elbe. I might cry if I break my one wing window, the only piece of glass left on the horunner, oh and lots of drinking plus its gonna be fun watching Luey wheel his cooler the the trails. I should have an extra seat if you dare..

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: