• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mike Ward ?

pgpdnarc

Any one know if Mike Ward is still around and in the off-road business. When I left Alabama in 2010, he was living in the Mt. Olive, AL area and was building buggies, cages, jeeps, ect. I wanted to hook back up with him, but been unable to locate him again. Anyone know where he is now? I believe his business was called Underground Off-road. Thanks.

blacksheep10 said:
Just judging by the name of his business and your screen name, you will need an informant or something of the like.

Lmao!!!! Maybe he's underground??????

I haven't heard from Mike since the good old Grayrock days. I think he closed up shop back in the early 2000's. Last thing I saw was that blue buggy he had and had a shop over in the Crestwood area. :dunno:

I'm pretty sure he had or has a day job as a pharmaceutical rep. I haven't seen him in over 10 years though.

blacksheep10 said:
Just judging by the name of his business and your screen name, you will need an informant or something of the like.

That's why I posted. Looking for a snitch to tell where he is at !

When I left he was a pharmaceutical rep and ran his side business out of his garage at his house in Mt Olive. I bought a bunch of parts from him in the past, and was just looking to get back in touch with him since I'm back in the south east.

pgpdnarc said:
That's why I posted. Looking for a snitch to tell where he is at !

When I left he was a pharmaceutical rep and ran his side business out of his garage at his house in Mt Olive. I bought a bunch of parts from him in the past, and was just looking to get back in touch with him since I'm back in the south east.

With your skill set, and resources I could understand not being able to find him, but if hardline doesn't know where he is, I'd say it's safe to assume he's fallen off the grid.