• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Miles strikes again

blacksheep10

XBJRA champ/ 555 and team Nasty codriver
Kansas, where we know how to wheel, nowhere to go
On the LCQ course, after winching and helping put out a fire/zip tieing a glove on a wire, he's walking back down backdoor with an extinguisher in each hand and I have the hood. Mike from Pinned comes up to interview him. he's so out of breath that he can't talk, and he's pulling up his fire suit. I yelled for him to not pull it up, pull it down laughing1 He jerks his pants down, turns toward the camera and shows mike the brown eye, and shoots the extinguisher off in the air at the same time :wtflol: :wtflol: :wtflol: :wtflol: :wtflol: :wtflol: :wtflol: molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh
I fawking lost it when he shot the fire ext off in midair like Yosemite sam with his pants around his thighs molaugh
http://public.fotki.com/RallyeX/king-of-hammers-2010/koh-lcq-wed/koh7-017jpeg.html#media

Ha I like the throwing star scar under the 1st S . I still remeber that night I was so sore the next day from laughin.

I'm still scouring for pics of him shooting off the fire extinguishers while he has it out. I swear is was very Yosemite Sam. Pure awesomeness.
At the bottom of the hill I pulled his shirt up so everybody could get a good look while we walked out, that's not gay right? laughing1