• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Missed my chance to legally kill someone last nite

Jimbo

Last nite a little after midnite i hear a truck start up in my front yard that i have for sale, being half asleep i run to the front door (left pistol in bedroom), and see the truck driving across my yard headed for the highway. Dumbass me turned the porch lite on bout the time the truck stalled out, driver and passenger bail and head for the road. Why didn't i go out the back door with my pistol cocked and shoot the bastards? They busted the passenger window out, pulled the bulb on the interior lite and busted the steering colum so i'm convinced they were pros. Next time i'll be ready, getting me a 12 ga saw the barrell off and load with buckshot !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn it pissed me off.........

Get you one of these. $300 and it comes with a full stock or pistol grip.

http://www.mossberg.com/products/default.asp?id=5

Dad keeps one in his service truck since its illegal to carry a pistol in a comercial truck. Its mounted against the front of the seat. Its just the right height if someone walks up all you gotta do is pull the trigger and they get a chest full of buckshot.

that actually worked out in your favor....you can get in some serious **** for shooting someone running out of your hour or running off of your property...no matter what they did. So, i know that musta really pissed you off...but in that case....a serious ass beating is better than straight up killing them... Bash away! Just don't kill them. And if you do...go plant them in the house near your kid or wife or something....should be fine...

JFab said:
that actually worked out in your favor....you can get in some serious **** for shooting someone running out of your hour or running off of your property...no matter what they did. So, i know that musta really pissed you off...but in that case....a serious ass beating is better than straight up killing them... Bash away! Just don' kill them. And if you do...go plant them in the house near your kid or wife or something....should be fine...
:wtflol: you a cop? someone tries to steal anything of mine promise you i will be slingin lead at em! :indianajones: I HATE A FREAKIN THIEF WITH A PASSION!

B.DRAKE said:
:wtflol: you a cop? someone tries to steal anything of mine promise you i will be slingin lead at em! :indianajones: I HATE A FREAKIN THIEF WITH A PASSION!

DAMN GANSTA DRAKE, EASY SON... ALL YOU'D NEED TO DO IS HEADBUTT'EM molaugh

Get em Jimbo, get em. Dem crazy ass ninjas messing with a maweed man and his woman, get em. Fawk dem ninjas :afro: :afro: Kill dem bastads, got to show momma who wears the pants. :****:

JFab said:
that actually worked out in your favor....you can get in some serious **** for shooting someone running out of your hour or running off of your property...no matter what they did. So, i know that musta really pissed you off...but in that case....a serious ass beating is better than straight up killing them... Bash away! Just don't kill them. And if you do...go plant them in the house near your kid or wife or something....should be fine...
I keep hearing that too. Not legal to shoot them as they run away (as long as they aren't slinging lead at you too)

Its only "Justifiable Homicide" when your life is threated / endangered. Them stealing your truck or breakin your **** didnt threaten you life. If you shot them youd be sittin in jail , while theyre free or in the hospital.

3 tons o fun said:
Its only "Justifiable Homicide" when your life is threated / endangered. Them stealing your truck or breakin your **** didnt threaten you life. If you shot them youd be sittin in jail , while theyre free or in the hospital.

true

Run toward the truck and shoot him through the windshield. The bastard was trying to run you down. That's assault on his part right? . :afro: will be :spin:

pgpdnarc said:

I SMELL BACON!!!

MAN I THOUGHT YOU DONE WENT DEEP UNDER COVER FOR DEA OR SOME **** :afro: :indianajones: 8)
THEN LAY TOLD ME NAW YOU JUST GOT MARRIED..... ;D I SAID NO WONDER I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM. GOOD THING
YOU PICKED UP ON THIS POTENTIAL HOMICIDE CASE WHILE INVESTIGATING THE ONLINE PREDATORS CREEP'N ROUNG DA GROVE.. molaugh

You have the legal right to blow someones ass away as long as they are standing on YOUR private property and have in some way threatened your life.
I was told by a cop that if you feel threatened shoot,find their knife or give the dead guy one of yours :****: and say hey sumbitch was on MY land trying to steal MY property he seen me,pulled the knife I pulled the gun and shot...I was scared for my life. Now I can't say this is true 100% but that is what the cop told me and said you will probably be arrested,taken in for questioning and just tell your story..dead dude can't tell his and if it seems to add up your released given back your weapon and you go home

STEPPCHILD said:
I SMELL BACON!!!

MAN I THOUGHT YOU DONE WENT DEEP UNDER COVER FOR DEA OR SOME **** :afro: :indianajones: 8)
THEN LAY TOLD ME NAW YOU JUST GOT MARRIED..... ;D I SAID NO WONDER I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM. GOOD THING
YOU PICKED UP ON THIS POTENTIAL HOMICIDE CASE WHILE INVESTIGATING THE ONLINE PREDATORS CREEP'N ROUNG DA GROVE.. molaugh

dang, you figured out that i was investigating your online sexual predator'n. no more picking up little children on the internet for you :indianajones:!
i figured you was too good for us, seeing how you make all that big money now. i'm still around, but hopefully i do have a new job on the hook.