• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - RBD 2015 - November 27-29, 2015

Hammer Down I've seen/seen video of. Scenic overlook....I am missing this in my brain housing group. I havent ridden this park front to back in a long time though.

MMountain said:
You're talking about Hammer Down and Scenic Overlook. In my opinion the hard line on Scenic probably could be the hardest hill in the park. Most people don't even know it's there.

I think me, JohnG and the cajuns hit that last year...it was a nice ride...

MMountain said:
You're talking about Hammer Down and Scenic Overlook. In my opinion the hard line on Scenic probably could be the hardest hill in the park. Most people don't even know it's there.

Don't forget about Loop Springs, Crows nest, RBD, Punisher, destabilizer, GBU, just to name a few others. This place is GREAT with or without crowds. :dblthumb: then dinner time :eat:

zukimaster said:
Hey Gregg, what time does the show start a V notch this year? Are you going to outdo yourself from last year? :flipoff1:

HAH, I'll try and keep it together this year, LITERALLY. I might show up late just to eat, that's a show in itself

I guess I should post the legit info!

About
9th Annual RBD event at Morris Mountain ORV park.

We are gonna ride, and stuff. It'll be fun.

Night riding will be cut off at 9pm - trail
Gates will be locked.
Big party at camp Saturday night with large bonfire.

Barbie Jeep race Sunday at 10am - presented by BustedKnuckleFilms. $200 to the winner!

Prices:
$60 Weekend | $40 day | $5 per passenger

Gates open officially Friday morning 8am.

Thanks to support from
Southern Rock Racing Series
Gilbert's Designs
Madram11
Busted knuckle films
Horsepower Heroes
Goforth Tire
RZR SHARP CUSTOM
MEGATRUCK SERIES
Bluefire Offroad

We found out the hard way that Polaris Ranger 900s don't like to "hammer down". That didn't end well.

I'm super excited for this ride as always! The wife is sitting this one out, I haven't been unsupervised at Morris mountain since, well, the last time. A few will remember the details! :drinkers:

LandSpeeder said:
:dunno:
Dunno. Wonchu tellus...
I was too busy NOT doing what you were doing.

You'll have to ask around. I don't seem to recall myself.
I just know when I woke up the next morning I was not free to go. Haha

pholmann said:
Can't wait. Been wanting to come to a hardline get together.
. Well, this is the place to be then, probably more of the regular Hardliners at this get together than any other!

CheapJ7 said:
You'll have to ask around. I don't seem to recall myself.
I just know when I woke up the next morning I was not free to go. Haha

Prolly the most fun day ever in the the MM trails. That was a Shamrock run though.

Well looks like I have nuthin to drive now..... aop claims another victim n left me with a busted tcase, broke front pinion, burned up my winch, runnin hot and passenger rear tire flat, looks like it's time to upgrade. I ant gonna let that stop me I may load up the 4wheeler n come on out n watch everybody else