• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - RBD 2015 - November 27-29, 2015

Well me and a few friends were planning on being there Friday but I found out this morning they don't allow Vw rail buggies in there so I guess we'll be going to choocolooca instead I guess we'll have the whole park to ourselves y'all have fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff69 said:
Well me and a few friends were planning on being there Friday but I found out this morning they don't allow Vw rail buggies in there so I guess we'll be going to choocolooca instead I guess we'll have the whole park to ourselves y'all have fun

There really aren't any hills for a rail anyways if your wanting to ride Choccollocco will be better the party on the other hand will be at rbd! Ride over for the bonfire sat night!

Yea I wasn't sure about what kind of hills their was but I like riding new places and if a razor can climb it I know I can plus I climb stuff u don't wanna try on a razor but the party would've been awesome too

Jeff69 said:
Yea I wasn't sure about what kind of hills their was but I like riding new places and if a razor can climb it I know I can plus I climb stuff u don't wanna try on a razor but the party would've been awesome too

It's mostly rock stuff the rzrs climb some of it when they aren't bombing the trails and parking lot! There's only about 30 min between the two parks.

al1tonyota said:
It's mostly rock stuff the rzrs climb some of it when they aren't clogging the trails and parking lot and pumping crap out of their speakers! There's only about 30 min between the two parks.
Fixed it for you!

This'll be my 6th RBD. I have broke my rig at everyone one but one and that's because that year I did not bring a rig to wheel! Three years I've broke my junk within the first 15 minutes on Good/Bad/Ugly. Two of those three was tragic breaks that kept me out the rest of the weekend.
I'm bringing the FrankenDigger this year, and hope I have enough spare parts. Also, I think I'll go somewhere other than G/B/U the first time out!

Man I can't wait, I sure look forward to this ride every year. In other news I need a bigger trailer because 50 ft is not enough and I am only bringing my Ranger to ride. I have a full truck load of fire wood, speakers, two smokers, disco lights and a bunch of other ****. I will see everyone Thursday.. come say hello.

GIZMO1 said:
Man I can't wait, I sure look forward to this ride every year. In other news I need a bigger trailer because 50 ft is not enough and I am only bringing my Ranger to ride. I have a full truck load of fire wood, speakers, two smokers, disco lights and a bunch of other ****. I will see everyone Thursday.. come say hello.

or a bigger truck..

Weather looking good and warm! Last couple of years it has been in the 20's at night!
15f9f5bbd2b36dc99af113a0131eb33d.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk