• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - Shamrock Run - March 18-20, 2016

Re: Re: MM - Shamrock Run - March 18-20, 2016

truckbroke said:
Anybody from that area what`s a good clean hotel to stay at not far away. Hamptons is where I normally stay and the kind of cleanliness I prefer.
There is a Hampton Inn in Oxford, it's not to far from the park.

truckbroke said:
Looks like Americas best in Heflin. The Hampton was booked that weekend.
Mention Hardline and Morris Mtn and you should get a discount. Sam Patel, Sam on here, owns it. I've stayed there, was clean and cheap. If I stayed over down there again, it will be there. I don't believe it's a high crime area, but I would still probably feel safer leaving my junk at the park when you get ready to head to the hotel, although there is ample parking if I remember correctly long as 50 other trailers aint there.

I gotcha!! I seen him last time I was at MM. Been several years ago. Not every day you see an Indian in a crawler LMAO we was like WTF? His Sammie was a nice rig. That lil bitch would go. I talked to him for a few. Real nice guy.

truckbroke said:
I gotcha!! I seen him last time I was at MM. Been several years ago. Not every day you see an Indian in a crawler LMAO we was like WTF? His Sammie was a nice rig. That lil bitch would go. I talked to him for a few. Real nice guy.

Sam is a good dude. Builds a lot of his own ****. His buggy will go too. I like the finesse driving style. I am not sure if he is "Indian" and I don't much care. Good folks is good folks. He fits the bill.

creepycrawly said:
Sam is a good dude. Builds a lot of his own ****. His buggy will go too. I like the finesse driving style. I am not sure if he is "Indian" and I don't much care. Good folks is good folks. He fits the bill.

Way to get all touchy feely on that one chief !

creepycrawly said:

Oh I agree. He was very nice. Guess I was stereotyping saying he was an Indian. No harm meant for sure. I just knew he wasn`t a cracker.. LOL.. He drove the piss outta that Sammie.

Sam is good people for sure, looking forward to hitting the trails with him again. He will also get u a hell of a deal on ice from the store by the motel.

Well hopefully this will be the shakedown run in the buggy. If not I will be packed in the gayzr like a sardine meow.

BUG-E J said:
Well hopefully this will be the shakedown run in the buggy. If not I will be packed in the gayzr like a sardine meow.

Ats right chicken fawker!

BUG-E J said:
You're still fabricating from the last time you drove it ....
421336df723106386b5dec684856dc57.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk