• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2012

zukiscott said:
Any thoughts on puttin a couple burn barrells / fire wheel pits over on the PRIMOS comp hill on Saturday if its like 30 degrees for the comp :dunno:

just a thought ,,,, be nice to have a couple hand warmers on site ;D

I dunno about that but I do know there is gonna be a HUGE hand warmer at the campgrounds thumb.gif

Re: Re: MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2

I plan on bringing my little firepit and I have a bunch of firewood in my truck already.

Damn pic is sideways again, eff you Tapatalk....lol

u6atygys.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

COMPETITORS!

As a reminder, PLEASE try to be at the bottom of Los Primos by 9:30A.M.
I also really want to see REAL helmets. Full face preferred but not required. BRING EYE PROTECTION!

RBD Hill Climb Race 2012 - Saturday, 11/24/12
Fastest to the Top!

The competition will be held on Los Primos during RBD. The race will begin at 10am on Saturday 11/24/12 and last until the last racer finishes his/her run! For those who ran last year the course will be the same with the addition of smoother, faster run in at the now taller bottom ledge. Safety is top priority to allow the drivers to go FULL THROTTLE! This is a RUN WHAT YA BRUNG event! No classes!

NEW FOR 2012 - Southern Rock Racing Series (SRRS) will be handling the timing/run order of the competition. They use an electronic timing light system that will provide us with EXACT times!
ALSO NOTE: drivers will get two runs, fastest time counts!

RULES:
Get from the bottom of Los Primos to the top the fastest!
Rollcage, four-point harnesses, and Helmet required. (subject to safety inspection. No factory rollbars/roll cages)

Fastest time will get $1000+
Biggest Air will also get a prize (To be announced later)

COMPETITION ENTRY: $20*

*Note all competitors must be registered for RBD2012 for at least a day fee.
All competitor rigs must meet MMORV basic requirements: Must be 4wd. No Bolted tires.

Also, for those with some fast RC crawlers, I have been contacted by a couple guys who wanted to put on an RC rock bouncer comp at RBD. I figured why not!

More details TBA

387812_10151139394756868_1003666398_n.jpg

TacomaJD said:
I plan on bringing my little firepit and I have a bunch of firewood in my truck already.

Damn pic is sideways again, eff you Tapatalk....lol

u6atygys.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

HHHHHAH ,,,, looks to me like you got to damn drunk and lit yer coffee table on fire molaugh molaugh molaugh

Just wanted to hop in and say thank you to Ricky for having us over and letting us put on the RC comp!! I am Colby from facebook, im the one building all the replica buggies. We will have RC hitman, screamin blue, ol orange, green goblin, madrams buggy, showtime, equalizer and a few other southern buggies to compete with. RickyB should be postin them rules up for everyone interested soon. We even will have some giveaway prizes! Thanks guys, I will be ridin around and hangin with Lovett in da hitman all weekend if you wanna drive some badass RC cars. Gonna be a helluva party!! Later :driving:

I believe so, maybe we can blast a radio with the game playin or maybe some of yall got a better idea. I live in GA but love Alabama football. ROLL TIDE!

ColbyJohnson419 said:
Just wanted to hop in and say thank you to Ricky for having us over and letting us put on the RC comp!! I am Colby from facebook, im the one building all the replica buggies. We will have RC hitman, screamin blue, ol orange, green goblin, madrams buggy, showtime, equalizer and a few other southern buggies to compete with. RickyB should be postin them rules up for everyone interested soon. We even will have some giveaway prizes! Thanks guys, I will be ridin around and hangin with Lovett in da hitman all weekend if you wanna drive some badass RC cars. Gonna be a helluva party!! Later :driving:

YES! I will have GI Joes and He-mans holding signs to cheer on these RC buggies!

JohnG said:
Is this comp going to be during the Alabama / Auburn game?

That sucks! Game starts at 1? I gotta watch Auburn whup that ROH TAHDE Butt!

ColbyJohnson419 said:

The mini buggies sound cool! Got any pics for us that won't be there?

Speeding said:
I don't see a way around it, maybe try to schedule it close to halftime. Thinking around 2:30-3 anyway. More tba

The way Auburn is playing this year, it won't really be a game for the Tide Rollers.

Latest posts