• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2012

I will have the Alabama / Auburn game on the outside TV at the motorhome. Drop by if you want to watch the game.

We will also be partying Saturday night at the motorhome. We will have the stereo out and will have two gas fires for warmth. Speaking of warmth, we will be having shine tasting! Eight flavors and a whole bunch of little cups. Will also be showing Rock Rods 3 and other videos.

Drop on by, everyone is invited to both events.

Re: Re: MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2

Is the shine gonna be roped off and protected this time? Hahaha

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

Well, Lunchbox is definately gonna be a big air show for any that want to try it. This is the easier line, left side has yet to even be attempted!

DSC_0237_3-M.jpg

Randall's taste in buggy's is unprecidented. Blaze is my favorite all time buggy, but Rage could tie for first. Two BADASS buggy's right there and a dedicated wheeler :****:

Another reminder!

Technically there are no spectators at the park. It is drivers and passengers only. Primos is not near the parking area so a 4wd is required to get to the comp to watch. Just an FYI!

Speeding said:
Another reminder!

Technically there are no spectators at the park. It is drivers and passengers only. Primos is not near the parking area so a 4wd is required to get to the comp to watch. Just an FYI!

Somebody sneak by Eric's house and put this on his fridge on a big ol post-it note

I have a cherokee on 33's. would i be good to ride there ? can we camp there? any info would be awesome. Thanks

im so pumped ..... waiting on parts for the buggy but we'll be there regardless buggy or no buggy

Hey guys, I've had a lot of calls asking about pricing so I'm gonna post it back up here as well as facebook...

$35 per rig, per day
$50 per rig, for the weekend
$5 passenger/spectator per day
$20 Competition entry

Thanks, and we are looking forward to this being the best RBD yet!

Speeding said:
Also, for those with some fast RC crawlers, I have been contacted by a couple guys who wanted to put on an RC rock bouncer comp at RBD. I figured why not!

More details TBA

387812_10151139394756868_1003666398_n.jpg
Time to update the panels on that unit on the flyer!!! :dblthumb:

Just made my hotel reservation at Americas Best Value Inn. Coming over from Ga and this is my first event. Looking forward to hanging out with you all for the weekend.

Expert29er said:
Just made my hotel reservation at Americas Best Value Inn. Coming over from Ga and this is my first event. Looking forward to hanging out with you all for the weekend.

It's likely that you won't ever miss an RBD event in the future years after you attend this one :****: GOOD TIMES! :drinkers:

Expert29er said:

You picked a great one to be the first!

Latest posts