• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2012

I take it you will be able to get around the park by Jeep for this event? Watch the event and do some trail riding? Sorry for the elementary questions, like I said, my first time going there. Thanks

Expert29er said:
I take it you will be able to get around the park by Jeep for this event? Watch the event and do some trail riding? Sorry for the elementary questions, like I said, my first time going there. Thanks

Friday is usually the day for us wheelers to get some ride time in, it's like that for most major events like this. Then Saturday will be the hill climb at the Los Primos obstacle, then some more ride time that evening. But last year the trails were so packed with wheelers riding on Saturday evening, we did more :drinkers: than :driving: ..... ;D

Y
Expert29er said:

Yup, you will be fine getting around.

zukiscott said:
HELL YEA YALL ,,,,,, gettin close now ;D

see yall tards Friday mornin :driving:

Lookin' like our buddy with the motorhome is pussin' out and ain't goin far as I know. Sooooooo...Our party shall be moved elsewhere molaugh .....but we still bringin' our party A-Game regardless! :drinkers: :woot: :eat:

JohnG said:

Sounds like a plan :drinkers: I wanna sip some more of that shine like you had at MSORP that was sort of a blue-ish color? Some sort of sour apple or something? Can't really remember, I was fubarred that night, but it was SMOOOOOTH :****:

Been Looking forward to this race for a while, got the new motor in and Bryan Cole took it to summertown for me and broke it in, and gave it a thumbs up. Its going to be a awsome race with alot of good buggies and drivers.

plow boy said:
Been Looking forward to this race for a while, got the new motor in and Bryan Cole took it to summertown for me and broke it in, and gave it a thumbs up. Its going to be a awsome race with alot of good buggies and drivers.
yes sir im sure there will b alot of good buggies and drivers there, im sure it will b a awesome show.

plow boy said:

Nothing runs like a Deere glad to see you are not going to be in a rental. See you there

TacomaJD said:
Sounds like a plan :drinkers: I wanna sip some more of that shine like you had at MSORP that was sort of a blue-ish color? Some sort of sour apple or something? Can't really remember, I was fubarred that night, but it was SMOOOOOTH :****:
If it was that "PURPLE ****" ya'll had that one year you need to go ahead and just pour it out!!! Greg Carey knows what I'm talking about. :drinkers: had me :spin: but it was fun,for a little while. :****:

1 more week bitches!!!!!! We should be getting down there in the neighborhood of 10am Friday morning. Hope the weather is good!