• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2012

Finally able to get off work :dblthumb:
Be there early in the morning :woot: :woot:

XP not gonna change the game...........................just BRING HOME THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :****: :woot: :driving:

Never been to MMORV. I am passing through from Gatlinburg family vacation stopped in Gadsden AL. Planning on going to comp tomorrow. Will I be able to drive pretty close to the trail that the comp is being held? I have a 2500 4x4. Trying not to have to lug the 2 year old daughter and wife too far. thanks. And by the looks of things it looks like it is gonna be a good one.

pbjeep said:
Never been to MMORV. I am passing through from Gatlinburg family vacation stopped in Gadsden AL. Planning on going to comp tomorrow. Will I be able to drive pretty close to the trail that the comp is being held? I have a 2500 4x4. Trying not to have to lug the 2 year old daughter and wife too far. thanks. And by the looks of things it looks like it is gonna be a good one.

With some decent tires, you should be fine. I'd arrive early.

Re: Re: MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2

None of you ***** motherfuckers have had your nuts dropped until you've partied at Shiner's Bar and Grill with the local inbred town folk and they tell you to button your shirt back up.....

**** BITCHES GET MONEY!!!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

Re: Re: MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2

We're in "Chulla-Leenie" molaugh

**** whores....cuz that's what they're there for.......
a7y7u3ug.jpg

9uju3adu.jpg

WHO WANTS A MUSTACHE RIDE!?!?!

ju7esypa.jpg

Be there in a hour

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2