• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2012

ibrokeit said:
Hotel room paid for!

Wont let you get the Morris Mountain discount online though, which is pretty crappy, but oh well.
:woot: :woot: Yea can't beat $40 a night, but the advertised discount for mentioning MMORV only applies over the phone....which is higher than internet pricing even after discount. (for anyone looking to book a hotel room at America's Best Value Inn).

Yes Internet price is $40+tax for room with 1 bed.... This is an internet price only 14 day advance purchase rate...... When booking please read
cancellation policy (Book 14 or more days prior to arrival to receive 20 percent off our Best Available rate. Prepayment of 100 percent of total stay is required at time of booking and reservation is non-refundable and non-cancellable). ( Internet promotion is the franchise doing)
http://www.americasbestvalueinn.com

As for booking direct with the motel and getting the morris mountain rate $45 + Tax u get a same day arrival cancellation with no charge up to 2pm or talk to me and I generally wavier the fee.....

So just keep this in mind....

MMORV ROOM RATE: 1 bed $45 + Tax, 2 Bed $50 + Tax call direct 2564632900 please mention Morris mountain Rates to get discount.....

Regular room rates: 1 bed $ 50+ tax, 2 bed $55 + tax.

bad80cj said:
Staying in a hotel for the weekend of RBD is :gay:.. Might as well not go. :****:

Ahhh shaddup. Im just excited to finally make it. I would camp but tacojd is splitting the hotel with me and jessie so I wasn't gonna pass on $50 for a hotel for the weekend.

bad80cj said:
Staying in a hotel for the weekend of RBD is :gay:.. Might as well not go. :****:

Ha, saw one of your legs off and the next time you go camping, let me know how well the prosthetic care goes over the course of your primitive camping adventure. :flipoff1:

taterman said:
somebody lite a fire under T.C. ass , everybody call him and give hell. :driving:
:afro: please. I'm more worried about L.C. showin than T.C. !!! :woot: :drinkers: Gonna be a good time!

TacomaJD said:
Ha, saw one of your legs off and the next time you go camping, let me know how well the prosthetic care goes over the course of your primitive camping adventure. :flipoff1:

lol You got a reason. Brock on the other hand :gay: :flipoff1: