• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2012

bad80cj said:
lol You got a reason. Brock on the other hand :gay: :flipoff1:

Depending on the :drinkers:, we may end up passed out in the back of the truck. Jessie has slept in the extended cab plenty of times, so I am sure she will like the new crew cab. :dblthumb:

taterman said:
somebody lite a fire under T.C. ass , everybody call him and give hell. :driving:

WHO THA HELLS TC :dunno:

Bahama Bob said:
I will be there Friday morning for the weekend. :dblthumb:

Be good to wheel with you again man ,,, I done put ole green & purple back together :dblthumb: ,,,I,ll also be there from Friday mornin till whenever :woot: :woot: :woot:

zukiscott said:
WHO THA HELLS TC :dunno:

He is this old used buggy salesman, but he has currently run out of inventory. Check back in sixty to ninety days, he should have reveived his stock and will have one for sale.

:flipoff1:

ibrokeit said:
Depending on the :drinkers:, we may end up passed out in the back of the truck. Jessie has slept in the extended cab plenty of times, so I am sure she will like the new crew cab. :dblthumb:
You gonna :drinkers: ??? I've yet to see you :drinkers: molaugh

....just remember yall, find our crew at the big white rv if you wanna party! We'll be there fri morning til sometime Sunday. Saturday night is gonna be the big night...I'm gonna try to get some decent rest Fri night so I can go hard Sat night! :woot: :drinkers: :woot:

Just thought I would like to add that if the weather is dry....I will have the grill trailer at the comp...BBQ, Water/Drinks will be available...Hopefully this will add to the overall experience....maybe get some people their early and help them stay late instead of running back to camp for drinks/food after the comp. Again..if it is dry...and I can get it back to primos...the grill will be there..if anyone doesnt know the grill trailer...its the big stainless trailer that looks like a meth lab. I am thinking the flat part on the right when facing primos....also have a generator for whoever (Eric H!) is announcing the comp.

Quickest pic I could find
IMG00051-20101231-1713.jpg

bbone said:
Just thought I would like to add that if the weather is dry....I will have the grill trailer at the comp...BBQ, Water/Drinks will be available...Hopefully this will add to the overall experience....maybe get some people their early and help them stay late instead of running back to camp for drinks/food after the comp. Again..if it is dry...and I can get it back to primos...the grill will be there..if anyone doesnt know the grill trailer...its the big stainless trailer that looks like a meth lab. I am thinking the flat part on the right when facing primos....also have a generator for whoever (Eric H!) is announcing the comp.

Awesome! Yall bring some donation monies for Mr. Bone!

So there isn't going to be any meth available from that trailer? .....damn

Hell yea Ben, that's a kickass idea!!!! That's the main reason we left the primos hill climb somewhat early last year... I was starving to death and had to head back to camp for grub. Orta be able to make a killing setup right there, slangin food on primos! :****:

TacomaJD said:
So there isn't going to be any meth available from that trailer? .....damn

You leave on sand mountain. There is ZERO shortage of meth available in trailers there! Ive even seen a underground school bus! :****:

ibrokeit said:
You leave on sand mountain. There is ZERO shortage of meth available in trailers there! Ive even seen a underground school bus! :****:

Lmao no ****! Buncha Bobby Possumcods lookin' mf'rs live up around my neck of the woods :****:

I don't understand why he thinks we all know what a mobile meth lab looks like? molaugh

It is also somewhat of a inside joke....eveytime I go to Walmart or liquor store or basiaclly anywhere someone is always do ing a drivearound or waiting to ask me what I am towing. Things i have been asked:

Is that thing a:
-peanut boiler
-moonshine still
-grain holder
-beer brewer

So a few years ago me and Draggbody were down in Perry with this in route to the Puddin Creek mud bog and around midnight we stopped at the liquor store before the park and 2 guys outside the store were asking about it. I told them it was a meth lab as I exited the store with gallons of rum in my hands...their reaction was obvious excitment drool

Be good to wheel with you again man ,,, I done put ole green & purple back together :dblthumb: ,,,I,ll also be there from Friday mornin till whenever :woot: :woot: :woot:
[/quote]

Looking foward to it. Good to see the ole zuk back outta the basement.

Yes it is VERY good to have it outta the basement finally ,,,, I even redone the ENTIRE wiring system on it ,,,removed the old dash,,,and made everything SUPER SIMPLE on it ,,,,

LastFallForAll186-1.jpg

LastFallForAll190.jpg

and with the old factory dash crap outta the way I was even able to lower the dash bar bout 6" for some better over hood vision ,,,

LastFallForAll193.jpg

;D

Gots ta have the speaker box back in for RBD son! I ain't even got a damn radio in ol red....that will be resolved one day though.

zukiscott said:
Yes it is VERY good to have it outta the basement finally ,,,, I even redone the ENTIRE wiring system on it ,,,removed the old dash,,,and made everything SUPER SIMPLE on it ,,,,

LastFallForAll186-1.jpg

LastFallForAll190.jpg

and with the old factory dash crap outta the way I was even able to lower the dash bar bout 6" for some better over hood vision ,,,

LastFallForAll193.jpg

;D

I like the super Hi-Tech tupper ware electronic gadget protector with a green painted lid to match the rest of your rig. Make sure you reinstall the golf club and beer holder before wheeling it though, thumb.gif

Hey Eric Hagan. I never called nobody out before but I wanna know if you got my sign ready! We have added LC to the team so I want you cheerin him on too! :eat: