• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD "Biggest Wheelin' Party Of The Year" & Race - November 23-25, 2012

I have an FJ Cruiser powerwheels that I will sponsor a driver with if anyone is interested. Must have experience and good strong bones. laughing1 When I didn't make it 5 feet before crashing and taking out the racer next to me, I took it as a sign for early retirement.

Speeding said:
I have an FJ Cruiser powerwheels that I will sponsor a driver with if anyone is interested. Must have experience and good strong bones. laughing1 When I didn't make it 5 feet before crashing and taking out the racer next to me, I took it as a sign for early retirement.

You should probably shy away from the volcanic cheeseburgers as well molaugh

Speeding said:

Crash and burn right off the line!

Hey which hotel is it that's nearby that Sam owns? A couple of us are thinking about renting a backup room in case the motorhome ends up getting packed that weekend...I gotta have my space when I sleep and get ready in the mornings :****:

Dam you sound like a bitch, me and Jake stayed ther during the Shamrock run, its about 10 miles from there rite beside the intestate in Heflin

zukimaster said:
Dam you sound like a bitch, me and Jake stayed ther during the Shamrock run, its about 10 miles from there rite beside the intestate in Heflin

If certain fawkers like yourself wouldn't go in and pass out at 9:30pm like a damn old pawpaw, then I'd have a spot to sleep in there :flipoff1:

Spots to sleep are slim pickins when you party til 3am :drinkers:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
He better bring his A game! I plan on keeping my title! :driving:
My money is on this guy. Don't think he has ever been beat in a pink jeep!

SilverStarCustoms said:
I think I can win if I use my pink jeep. :D
Yeah I forgot about that one, its deff a bad SOB! Only problem is that thing ain't yours, you better ask the true owner of Pinky before you race it! :flipper: :fish:

BUG-E J said:
Yeah I forgot about that one, its deff a bad SOB! Only problem is that thing ain't yours, you better ask the true owner of Pinky before you race it! :flipper: :fish:

Better check yo facts. :D