• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Shamrock Run - March 22-24, 2013

im hoping i can run down for the weekend for this.kinda close to the first round of srrs.but sounds like it will be worth the trip.

I have vendors stepping up for the auction.

Dustin at 4 Wheel parts

Adam At Wide Open Design

Peter is getting some stuff from Blue Torch Fab

Southern Rock Racing is donating $500.00 plus bringing stuff for the auction.

A new vendor here, Full Force Deisel is giving a programmer.

Keith Bailey at Off Road Connection is giving D60 35 spline hubs AND drive flanges

Stephen Oneal of Oneal Jeep Dodge is donating $1,000.00

46 members of Hardline have given $4,600 in the Hoodie Sales

This is going to be a great event. Keep passing it around, plan to attend, and ask your vendors to donate to the auction.

Auction is 7PM Saturday.

4X4TV will be there filming for their TV show.

I can't speak for JohnG, but I think the rest of us whom are lucky enough to use the Hardline Crawler's forum should make it a goal to raise $20,000 for this awesome cause!!!

muddinmetal said:
I can't speak for JohnG, but I think the rest of us whom are lucky enough to use the Hardline Crawler's forum should make it a goal to raise $20,000 for this awesome cause!!!
that would be monumental!!! remember EVERYONE needs to bring their unwanted stuff from around the house and shop, stuff you've upgraded, tools, cool stuff that would look good hanging on a wall in a mancave, anything of value... i'll sell ketchup popsicles to eskimo's with white gloves on...

There are hook ups but if you do not get there on Thursday you more than likely will be in primitive. 40ft not a problem ;D

bad80cj said:
There are hook ups but if you do not get there on Thursday you more than likely will be in primitive. 40ft not a problem ;D

There are 4 hookups, three are available. PM me if you want one reserved. If not reserved, first come on the balance.

JohnG said:
RV hookup reserved:
Landspeeder

Easy E rollin up at Shamrock Run like a pimp, first event in the pusher :woot:

I'm ready to wheel, eat some Vallarta, wheel, watch the auction, and participate in campground festivities, then pass out in my truck for a few hours molaugh

Got out in that beautiful weather yesterday and done a little urban asphalt wheeling in the ole red beast, just waitin' on next weekend!!!

2013-03-16_15-14-25_587_zps41f9c591.jpg

Are you able to run a generator? I have a redneck crawler hauler and want to run a generator....... Thanks in advance.

JB