• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors Ride - May 24-27, 2013

Re: Re: Re: Re: MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors Ride - May 24-27, 2013

TacomaJD said:
I don't know if I've seen that Heep on the trails. Damn sharp rig, will see you tomorrow :dblthumb:
saw you coming up to the top of Gauntlet, I was riding bitch, I **** a brake pad and piston and chose not to screw with it for a 1/2 riding on Sat., catch you on another ride

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors Ride - May 24-27, 2013

mdo817 said:
saw you coming up to the top of Gauntlet, I was riding bitch, I **** a brake pad and piston and chose not to screw with it for a 1/2 riding on Sat., catch you on another ride

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Damn, bad luck man...and sounds good!

Man we had a great day of wheeling! Met a bunch of new faces rode a few trails I hadn't climbed before. With a little encouragement from ole Pete, I finally conquered Loop Springs, first time back on it since the big barrel roll. Didn't really get many good pics, but have no fear, Julio was there lol. Good times, good trails, good ppl, and good campout food!

And Sam's single seater will fawkin climb like a billy goat. Made everything he went up look like a walk in the park.

Also saw a Call of Duty edition Jeep down there that a man had sank a fawkin' fortune in! Ole Gold Digga buggy seemed to do well also for it's first day of beatdowns! We had a good crew together down there, enjoyed it guys!
Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors Ride - May 24-27, 2013

TacomaJD said:
Also saw a Call of Duty edition Jeep down there that a man had sank a fawkin' fortune in! ...

I know the one, it was built in PC, has a Hemi and ProRocks. Owner is a nice guy and has already drug it behind a motorhome all over the country to wheel. I haven't had the pleasure to see it offroad yet though.

Sounds like a everyone is having a good time up there, can't wait to get my build finished and back on the trails.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors Ride - May 24-27, 2013

Diamond B said:
I know the one, it was built in PC, has a Hemi and ProRocks. Owner is a nice guy and has already drug it behind a motorhome all over the country to wheel. I haven't had the pleasure to see it offroad yet though.

Sounds like a everyone is having a good time up there, can't wait to get my build finished and back on the trails.

Yup. I heard $112k pricetag......shew You can buy a damn nice house round my parts for that kinda money

Re: Re: MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors Ride - May 24-27, 2013

Damn good day for wheeling and for a great cause. Didn't do much much more than the easy stuff in my little red LJ but enjoyed the show everyone else put on.

As always on RBD

4ane8y4e.jpg

sent from my dumb phone

Re: Re: MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors Ride - May 24-27, 2013

Didn't work

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: Re: MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors Ride - May 24-27, 2013

B3 said:
when are we gunna see some vids

Only vids I took was of Julio drunk sleep talking, half passed out in the camping chair, talkin bout meetin his friends at the waffle house driving plastic cars lmfao. Real classic **** I tell ya.

Y'all try that link again. It works for me on three different computers on two different servers. Place your pointer over the picture and click, it will take you to my photobucket account and to that vid. Not the way I wanted it to post but oh well.

It is a short clip of Gold Digger next to V-Notch and Julio crawling V-Notch. BTW I have been around Julio at a couple of events but didn't get to talk to him till this past weekend "HELL OF A NICE GUY" and a great technical driver. Sponsors and organizers did a great job raising a bunch of money for a great cause!!!!!! The last to be made Wounded Worrier quilt alone brought over $1000 way to step up my Alabama hats off to you and everyone that made that happen. America may fall from within the confines of the White House and other countries with both hands in our pockets but they will never take us head on because of so many people just like the people standing under that tin roof Saturday night each and everyone willing to die for her AND for those not willing to. God bless you all!!!!!

Thanks to everyone that helped to keep my POS on the trails till I finally had to load it up. When I broke at the top of Gauntlet several people offered a hand and three people with welders stepped up, THANKS. I drag raced for many years and seldom do you get offers of help from out side your own crew in that sport. I really enjoy all the fellowship in this sport, think I will hang around for a while. Once I get the hang of posting pictures I will put up a couple in the newbe section.

DANG THANKS for the vid mna0121 :dblthumb: it worked just fine for me :dblthumb: ,,,,GREAT speech as well man!!!!!!!!

I got lotsa great pics over the three days of wheelin yall :dblthumb: ,,,Ill work on gettin em on here this week ;D

Heck yea, Julio is good ppl! Always a great time riding with him and Tony and their crew. Met "Biscuit" from on here also, had fun riding with you all. Damn Julio's cousin (or was that yer brother?) got some mad campout cooking skillz! That breakfast sausage was the shiznit! Was that deer sausage????

And where in the HAYELLL was midGAYoffroad??? I kinda hoping to learn some tips on how to party down there! :flipoff1:

My buddy that rode with me got a couple good vids. Especially on RBD of Julio and Tony. Tony saved the ole spider buggy from a backwards flip with the handy reverse gear. Maybe he'll upload the vids to Youtube, I'll post em asap if he does.

TacomaJD said:
Heck yea, Julio is good ppl! Always a great time riding with him and Tony and their crew. Met "Biscuit" from on here also, had fun riding with you all. Damn Julio's cousin got some mad campout cooking skillz! That breakfast sausage was the shiznit! Was that deer sausage????

And where in the HAYELLL was midGAYoffroad??? I kinda hoping to learn some tips on how to party down there! :flipoff1:

My buddy that rode with me got a couple good vids. Especially on RBD of Julio and Tony. Tony saved the ole spider buggy from a backwards flip with the handy reverse gear. Maybe he'll upload the vids to Youtube, I'll post em asap if he does.
I am part of the midgayoffroad (one of the 2 that started it) if you are talking about were doworkGAYyj was, he lost his kitchen pass :****:

mdo817 said:
I am part of the midgayoffroad (one of the 2 that started it) if you are talking about were doworkGAYyj was, he lost his kitchen pass :****:

Yea that guy! lol them women folk run a tight leash! I reckon he's the only midgay offroader I've met I think....or that I'm aware of. Maybe I met more of yall, can't remember. I just remember partying at MSORP one night with DOWORKgayJ and it's prolly a thousand wonders he didn't kick my leg out from under me lol I was givin him hell about midgay offroad. But that's just my nature, I like fawkin with ppl.....even more so when I get deep in the cooler :drinkers:

Yea JD Brian is my cousin and can flat do some damn good cookin :dblthumb:,,,,DeerBalls,,,5 Star Breakfasts ever mornin,,,,and the INCREDIBLE Fish Fry with his exclusive Halepeno Hush Puppies were on our list of GOOD EATIN this weekend :eat:

TacomaJD said:
Heck yea, Julio is good ppl! Always a great time riding with him and Tony and their crew. Met "Biscuit" from on here also, had fun riding with you all. Damn Julio's cousin (or was that yer brother?) got some mad campout cooking skillz! That breakfast sausage was the shiznit! Was that deer sausage????

Jd it was nice meeting you and getting to ride with you. I like it when I get to meet new people on the trail. Know we just need to get you to Harlan.

biscuit said:
Jd it was nice meeting you and getting to ride with you. I like it when I get to meet new people on the trail. Know we just need to get you to Harlan.

Heck yea! Maybe next time yall go I'll be able to take time off and head out too.

...I know one thing is for sure, I gotta troubleshoot some hydraulic steering problems. I done too many damn 17 point turns in the woods Saturday...something ain't right somewhere. I think it's either got debris in the low pressure lines causing the pump to cavitate or it's just getting too hot and putting air bubbles in the high pressure lines. Either way, it ain't actin' right. Wouldn't turn at all a couple times when I was bound up on a good climb.

TacomaJD said:
Heck yea! Maybe next time yall go I'll be able to take time off and head out too.

...I know one thing is for sure, I gotta troubleshoot some hydraulic steering problems. I done too many damn 17 point turns in the woods Saturday...something ain't right somewhere. I think it's either got debris in the low pressure lines causing the pump to cavitate or it's just getting too hot and putting air bubbles in the high pressure lines. Either way, it ain't actin' right. Wouldn't turn at all a couple times when I was bound up on a good climb.

It'll turn any direction you want it too.... as long as it's straight molaugh

Re: Re: Re: MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors Ride - May 24-27, 2013

TacomaJD said:
Only vids I took was of Julio drunk sleep talking, half passed out in the camping chair, talkin bout meetin his friends at the waffle house driving plastic cars lmfao. Real classic **** I tell ya.

well post it up allready !!!! molaugh :woot: :****: :wtflol: