• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors Ride - May 24-27, 2013

Re: Re: Re: MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors Ride - May 24-27, 2013

B3 said:
well post it up allready !!!! molaugh :woot: :****: :wtflol:

Haven't had a chance to upload it yet, or any of the few pictures I took. But will get em up soon. Shattered computer screen at home kinda puttin' a dent in my productivity :****:

I think my buddy may have gotten a vid or two of the Gold Digga in action too, but I don't know when/if he's gonna upload them.

muddinmetal said:
It'll turn any direction you want it too.... as long as it's straight molaugh

Yea, counter-turning is pretty important with my ole leaning junk when trying to climb something lol gotta fix that **** asap

The few pics that I got.

Here's that high dollar Jeep! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Somebody let Julio have the megaphone too lol I think I also have a video of that

Deer balls

Julio right before he started rambling on about meeting his friends at the waffle house in plastic cars

Neighboring campers partied hard...passed out in his truck while it was running and had his stereo system (subwoofers) wide open lol.

Had a great time at the event... Meet up with old wheeling buds and made new ones. Julio, tony, Jd , and friends had a blast hang out with you guys..Also it was great to meet up with Dixie Offroading group out of Tuscaloosa....over all A+++ to the event and the Organizers looking forward to next year... :dblthumb:

Re: Re: MMORV - Wheelin' 4 Warriors Ride - May 24-27, 2013

Sam thanks for the help trying to find me parts. See you next year. Hopefully sooner.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Did I sang my "waffle house" song before or after yall let me put the burning hat back on my head ??? ???...... :dunno:,,,,"yes I remember that part"...... :flipoff1:

zukiscott said:
Did I sang my "waffle house" song before or after yall let me put the burning hat back on my head ??? ???...... :dunno:,,,,"yes I remember that part"...... :flipoff1:

LMAO!!! That was after, Waffle King jibber jabber was right before Patrick convinced you to go pass out in your tent instead of the camping chair. Funniest thing in the world was when you told him "You ain't gettin in my tent!" HAHAHA!!! You a big homo-phobe when your drunk molaugh molaugh molaugh

TacomaJD said:
Yea that guy! lol them women folk run a tight leash! I reckon he's the only midgay offroader I've met I think....or that I'm aware of. Maybe I met more of yall, can't remember. I just remember partying at MSORP one night with DOWORKgayJ and it's prolly a thousand wonders he didn't kick my leg out from under me lol I was givin him hell about midgay offroad. But that's just my nature, I like fawkin with ppl.....even more so when I get deep in the cooler :drinkers:
Weve meet over out at Chococllcochoo mount... Last year i think IDK

drich394 said:
Weve meet over out at Chococllcochoo mount... Last year i think IDK

Was u in a cage cherokee? And was that the day it pretty much rained the entire day? I think I remember talking to you.

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

everyones hatin on the ga boys but we were the last standing saturday night lol the hillbilly hilton was still bumpin strong

Burttyler said:
everyones hatin on the ga boys but we were the last standing saturday night lol the hillbilly hilton was still bumpin strong

Haha we ain't hatin son, just doin what I do best and givin ppl hell molaugh

I don't know if you remember me and my buddy coming over there around midnight or not. (Ain't really sure who any of yall were lol). Julio and everybody at our camp was out, the other ppl next to us was out, and yall was the only cats up so we walked over and drank a beer or two then went back and passed out.

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Last page, damn that's a lot of pics lol. And I think I only got like 148 of over 250 that Julio uploaded on Facebook :****: