• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Wheelin' For Warriors Ride - May 27-30, 2016

Re:

Fridays are always the best days! Be sure and introduce yourself to me, I will be the old guy taking up monies.

Also we will have BBQ sandwiches for sale again. Get something in your stomach before you get your drink on!

Re:

mdo817 said:
Fridays are always the best days! Be sure and introduce yourself to me, I will be the old guy taking up monies.

Also we will have BBQ sandwiches for sale again. Get something in your stomach before you get your drink on!

Looks like I'll be there in that case as long as the stealership gets the tow pig healthy in the allotted time today.

Anyone have a spare locking nut for a 1 1/4 bolt? I replaced 2 more enduro joints, and can't find one of the nuts.. I got a regular nut on there now that keeps backing off. I will red loctite that bitch or something if I have to just wanted to ask. Hard to find nuts that big. Haha. But man it would suck for a lower to come off. Just figured I would ask. I would gladly buy, trade or get u a hand job from Drue aka Creepycrawler if ya have one.. Lemme know. Hell I could settle for a locking washer. Thanks in advanced fellas. Should be there tomorrow early.

kushKrawlin said:
Anyone have a spare locking nut for a 1 1/4 bolt? I replaced 2 more enduro joints, and can't find one of the nuts.. I got a regular nut on there now that keeps backing off. I will red loctite that bitch or something if I have to just wanted to ask. Hard to find nuts that big. Haha. But man it would suck for a lower to come off. Just figured I would ask. I would gladly buy, trade or get u a hand job from Drue aka Creepycrawler if ya have one.. Lemme know. Hell I could settle for a locking washer. Thanks in advanced fellas. Should be there tomorrow early.

Drill a hole and put a cotter pin through it as a temporary fix.

I tried to donate some stuff to auction off, but apparently it wasn't wanted. Memorial Day weekend is hard for me to get out, or I'd be wheeling and have brought it myself.

You could also ding one of the treads with a hammer so not won't back off. But, next time off, you will either have to chase the threads with a tap or replace bolt.

You're talking about the jam nut for a 1 1/4 shank rod end right? Left or right thread, I'll toss one in my backpack and bring it with me friday

Re: Re: MMORV - Wheelin' For Warriors Ride - May 27-30, 2016

lowbudgetjunk said:
Drill a hole and put a cotter pin through it as a temporary fix.

I tried to donate some stuff to auction off, but apparently it wasn't wanted. Memorial Day weekend is hard for me to get out, or I'd be wheeling and have brought it myself.
Who did you contact about donations? We gladly take anything and everything offered!

JohnG said:
You could also ding one of the treads with a hammer so not won't back off. But, next time off, you will either have to chase the threads with a tap or replace bolt.
Man I tell ya. Brilliant. I had thought about what Kel said but this would be easier. Man I thoght red loctite was the ****. Pfffff

kushKrawlin said:

Where do you have a 1-1/4" bolt? Might have something at work if you text me back.