• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Model 3 bender

jasper

I've got a model 3 bender and have been looking at the Swag digital read out kit that uses the harbor freight digital angle finder. Has anyone used this set up with any success?

jasper said:
I've got a model 3 bender and have been looking at the Swag digital read out kit that uses the harbor freight digital angle finder. Has anyone used this set up with any success?

I've got it. It's well.... It's okay as a reference but I wouldn't use it for precise measurements. I've got mine set up to bend vertical and I use a digital level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does it work out bending vertical? I'd like to see a couple pics of how you mounted the bender if you would. Thanks

905de8c1b2ba43dc9bb4025405c7457a.jpg

That's all I have in my phone I think. I like it makes it a lot easier in my opinion.

I have it on a Pro Tools 105. Works great. HF angle finder is a bit cheesy but we bent my entire chassis with it and it turned out fine.

What did y'all use to drill through the die?? It has eat every drill bit I own up..

Jwhit55 said:
What did y€™all use to drill through the die?? It has eat every drill bit I own up..

Pretty sure I used some dull cheap bit laying around. I don't remember having any trouble at all.

I've got the model 32 and whatever it's made out of is tough..it has dulled just about every cobalt bit I've got..maybe I need to try a dull one?? Haha