• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

moose buggy build

hammerd

hear is the start of the moose. 60 front, 14bolt rear, 42'' pits, 22re and duals with 4.7

the plan was to start out with this chassie and add the one tons and link the front.
View attachment 34720

so i got the ball rollin. fabbed up the rear top link mounts. welded up the new beadlocks and mounted the tires.
View attachment 34721

then last night i finally conned the owner into selling the old chassie and starting over. building a full tube chassie buggy now.:D gutted the old chassie. got every thing layed out and mesured up should start bending tomarrow
View attachment 34722
View attachment 34723

Last edited:
im confused

wtf so you got it all put together and got all the stearing issues fixed and never even took it out now a complete rebuild. are you scrapping everything except motor, tranny, tcases,and wheels/tires? well good luck with the rebuild, hope he wheels after hes done instead of scrapping it after its done lol.:beer:

wtf so you got it all put together and got all the stearing issues fixed and never even took it out now a complete rebuild. are you scrapping everything except motor, tranny, tcases,and wheels/tires? well good luck with the rebuild, hope he wheels after hes done instead of scrapping it after its done lol.:beer:
he got it all together and broke an axel the first run. so he decided he wanted 60s swaped. then decided he wanted to link the front while he was haveing me do the swap. next we decided to redo the whole front clip to lower it down some and cut the frame off and tube from the fire wall forward. so i started striping it and the chassie is not worth the work . he built the chassie with a grinder, 110 fluxcore welder and never welded before. not to bad for what he was working with but just wasnt going to work. so he gave me a pile of cash to build a new one. swing by the house and look at the chassie u will understand.

whats the hold up?? get to work! im excited to see the new and improved version :corn: