• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Morris Mtn: ROCK RALLYE, August 1st

So far I'm still a go! Gotta find someone to help do some machine work on my D-shaft. Also locate a 27" 78 ford front brake hose. Weld the bed back down. **** I'm ready! :drinkers:

damn that sounds awesome guys! I wish I could be there that weekend, but I have to go play army that weekend and I have already missed enough of those weekends this year. I hope this race turns out great for you guys and you end up doing it again. nothing like thrashin on your rig as fast as you can!

Brian

I will hopefully be having my family and my son come watch the event. Where would ya'll think the best place to place them for the best spectation awh than anywhere. They will have access to my golf cart and a 4x4 chevy. ??? Thanks again by the way!

we are trying to get the kudzu cut down across the creek, if that pans out, the camping area should have the best multiple vantage points out there... i also think the "county road" should have some good high speed stuff... it is accessable from hwy 9, just to the south of henry davis rd...

I would have to agree with you big time on that. The track and the lower are will be the area to watch for the higher speed. I have lots and lots to do to my rig to get it ready. But I will leave work Thursday night and come on up. I will be in Aniston. If I need to bring my weedeaters and anything else please let me know so I can help get it ready. Oh and my rig is in Aniston. I have not seen it since Shamrock run! lol!

So, if mine were done, and I were to register, would I be racer or advanced ? Yes I have done XRRA, but that was prior to the dubs, storage and stereo laughing1

P said:
So, if mine were done, and I were to register, would I be racer or advanced ? Yes I have done XRRA, but that was prior to the dubs, storage and stereo laughing1
advanced...

What class does mine fall in? springs and regular shocks, stock hydro assist steering. ??? :fish:

n546715553_6178341_4827371.jpg

:driving:

advanced... its a trail rig... you are not a "professional"... what i would consider "racers" are guys like mercer, dan at blue torch, woodlee, adam carter, you get the idea i hope...

draggbody said:
advanced... its a trail rig... you are not a "professional"... what i would consider "racers" are guys like mercer, dan at blue torch, woodlee, adam carter, you get the idea i hope...

:dblthumb:

draggbody said:

Word. Makes sense, glad I am in advanced cause if not I would be racing for 5th place if all those fawkers show up! :flipoff1:

Ah hell! ::) :flipoff1: :driving:

I actually need some help. I need to find a brake line for this pig of mine on the asap. Drivers front brake hose roughly 27" 79 F-250 with a 460

anyone recommend a shop to call on??

bad80cj said:
Ah hell! ::) :flipoff1: :driving:

I actually need some help. I need to find a brake line for this pig of mine on the asap. Drivers front brake hose roughly 27" 79 F-250 with a 460

anyone recommend a shop to call on??

If you put effort into lookin for it as much as you have posting about it this morning youd have one already ! :wtflol: Go to a parts store take you line with you so you can match the ends and have one of the knuckleheads pull lines and match something up... Or search PBB for 3 hours and find a part number. laughing1